Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Looks at what alls been said a lot of the major stuff has been done (Uncharted, TLoU, Batman, DmC/Dmc4, dead islands). I'd love to see a few rare gems tho.

1. the Orange Box- an expanded edition with portal 2 and HL 1 as well, possibly L4D if possible.

2. Skate Trilogy- it's been to long since the last good skateboarding game.

3. Resistance Trilogy- such a great series.

Runner Up. Dirt Series/Motorstorm series- good of road racing games

1. Catherine (although the tech boost wouldn't really make much of a difference as it plays extremely well on PS3).

2. Blur (had Activision had their car licencing as solid as other racing games, this would have been awesome on PS4).

3. Metal Gear Solid Legacy (MGS 1-4 remastered on PS4).

• Like 1

1. Red Dead

2. Dead Space (All Three)

3. Assassin Creed (The Main Three) The First Assassin Creed MUST Have Trophies

My Bonus Two

Fallout (Both Of Them)

The Last NCAA Football Game. (I Don't Know When They Are Going To Make A New One)

Edited by Starkiller1230

I have yet to play the other infamous games besides the one on ps4, those would be nice :)

Have you played Infamous: First Light? is a prequel to Infamous: Second Son for the PS4, if you want to check it out :) and yeah the PS3's Infamous were great, would be nice to see all three of them come to the PS4 too.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

Too many to count, but i'd go back to the PS2 era and say

1. Shaman King: Power of Spirit

2. Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

3. Timesplitters series, particularly 2 and 3

there's already an active thread (with more than 500+ replies) where you can type which PS2 games you want to see on PS4, if you want: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Have you played Infamous: First Light? is a prequel to Infamous: Second Son for the PS4, if you want to check it out :) and yeah the PS3's Infamous were great, would be nice to see all three of them come to the PS4 too.

No I haven't yet but it's on my to do list, I'm waiting for a sale since it's a digital only title.