Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

RE5 come out this week? I didn't know that, can't wait to play it again. Never got to play the DLCs and I hear there really good.

yes on the ps store it says that it will be released on June 28, 2016, this tuesday. its the complete edition that includes all the DLCs at 1080p and 60fps, and it has a new game mode taken from the pc version that wasn't available on ps3, and i think it has an exclusive mode that wasn't available on ps3 or pc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Eternal Sonata

2. Heavenly Sword

3. Folklore

Because the only viable reason to remaster a PS3 game for PS4 is to add trophies.

I'm not sure if counts, but I need to say it: Persona 4 Golden needs a PS4 port (it's already a remaster.) With the Vita's cycle now slowly entering its twilight, it would be a shame to let such a good remaster fade away, especially now with P5 on the way.

Well, Vita cycle is entering its twilight so slowly that it will obviously overage PS4 so the port would be pointless :awesome:

Resistance Trilogy; mainly since I never played them and the servers have been shut down on PS3. I've heard good things about them, and they're Insomniac games, so they can't be bad (yes I know that game rhyming with "use" was a thing, but we don't talk about that...)

If they remastered Modern Warfare 2 the PS4 finally would have a decent multiplayer shooter and the PS3 could be stashed away most of the time; the only other games I return to every once in a while (which I cannot play on a PS4 yet) are some of the old Lego games, mainly Indiana Jones and Harry Potter.

For me there is so many games that I would love to see remastered but for me these are the 3 I would honestly like to see:

1. Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Really disappointed they didn't remaster this already with the new film out since I class this game as Ghostbusters 3 and I am a huge Ghostbusters fan. Personally would like to see this on the 10th anniversary of the game (2019 I think).
  2. Dead Space Trilogy - I know I'm cheating with a trilogy on a nominate 3 games list but I honestly couldn't choose between them. They are such great games and while 3 isn't as good as the other 2; I'd still like to see them all bundled together.
  3. Far Cry 3 - So fun story; I played this game out of curiosity because the boxart took my liking. I wasn't too big of a fan on first person shooters at the time with the only real first person games I liked at the time being Mirror's Edge & BioShock. Far Cry 3 changed everything from the fun open world locations, getting the tattoo upgrades and of course the scene where you literally blaze it. It's just brilliant and I'd love to revisit it.

I do however have to list underneath my honorable mentions for what I'd like to see (I'm not including ones confirmed):

Assassin's Creed 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Dead To Rights Retribution, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Soul Calibur IV, Fallout 3, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, SSX, Resistance Trilogy, Mass Effect Trilogy, PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale, Infamous 1 & 2

• Like 2

Hmm, a tough one! But i'll have to go with:

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. Battlefield Bad Company 2

3. The Saboteur

I'm not mentioning Bioshock and Arkham here because of the upcoming release. Would also love the original Dead Space to come out as a remastered as alot of you guys also agrees on:)