Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Do you know that the original studio never does the Remaster? The Last of Us, Uncharted trilogy, Metal Gear Solid Collection.. all these were remastered by BluePoint Games, so Naughty Dog or Kojima spent NOT EVEN A MINUTE in those remasters.

So, your excuse for 'the studios lose time for new games when they produce remasters' are debunked. Because they don't produce the remasters.

Sincerely, there is no need of remastering PS3 games to PS4 (1st party exclusives exceptions were acceptable TLoU & Uncharted).

And maybe the earliest PS3 games as well for example I really like the idea of Modern Warfare 1 on PS4 (But I don't want MW2 & MW3 on PS4, it's unnecessary as graphics were better).

As some people also said, Assassin's Creed 1, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm, The Orange box...

Those games deserve a remaster, and the biggest doubt for me is Metal Gear Solid 4.. amazing graphics for a 2008 game and they added trophies in he anniversary, so there is no real excitement for a remaster.

I personally like the PS2 emulation on PS4 with trophies (curiously these 'ports' DO take time from the original developers for example Rockstar invested time & money designing the trophies for the GTA PS2 trilogy).

The setback in these emulations is that no improvements are added (except trophies). I would have enjoyed a Max Payne remaster instead of emulation, because many graphic improvements could have been added.

The game GTA San Andreas for PS3 has actually 'better' quality than the PS4 version (PS2 emulated) but personally, I like the PS2 'blurry' textures rather than 'plastic like' remastered textures (the PS3 version is the same as the X360 & android version previously released)

Anyway, my preferences will still be getting new games and playing them as a new game experience. I can't see the point of playing Uncharted trilogy on PS4 if you already did on PS3 (and PS3 has multiplayer).

• Like 1

while i think they should lay off the Remasters i would not mind the following:

Darksiders 1 - part 2 was done so why not part 1

Castlevania Lords of Shadows series - This series is right there with Dracula's Curse, Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.

3D Dot Game Heroes - FROM Software's BEST Game, just make ALL swords carry over not just the Block King swords

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition - just fix a few bugs and tighten the controls

Dragon's Dogma - one of the BEST PS3 games IMHO

Folklore - very good and interesting too bad the company went under

Overlord Raising Hell - Being an Evil Overlord controlling your own minions whats not to love.

I would say just let us Play our Digital PS3 games on the PS4.

• Like 1

Eternal Sonata, Tales Of Vesperia(so it can be localized), and the K-ON! Game(PSP Remaster on PS3 so it was excluded from the trophy rule, but if had a proper remaster on PS4, it would have to have trophies). Folklore is another 1 I would like to add.

Edited by MPRHWBMHSEL

Those that aren't coming / not known to be :

Call of Duty MW1, MW2

Saints Row IV

The Sims 3

RE5 is coming so that's great news to me

Saint's Row 4 has been out for more than a year on PS4 ;)

MW1 Remastered is comming with the collector's edition of next CoD :) (Full Campaign & Multiplayer included, but 10 maps only)

can't see kingdoms of amalur getting remastered

i would like to see some playstation 2 games remastered rather than playstation 3.

red dead revolver for example

there's already an active thread (with more than 500+ replies) where you can type which PS2 games you want to see on PS4, if you want: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

there's already an active thread (with more than 500+ replies) where you can type which PS2 games you want to see on PS4, if you want: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Dont take offence to this but you are starting to sound like a broken record. Almost every post you say the same thing and one might consider it spam.

Dont take offence to this but you are starting to sound like a broken record. Almost every post you say the same thing and one might consider it spam.

thanks yes i'm a broken record. just letting the others know so that they don't start derailing threads talking about which ps2 games they want to see remastered when there's already a thread for that.

i only told that to a very small number of users who were typing ps2 games though, its not like i'm going to every thread created in this site and saying hey guys come to this thread and say which ps2 games you want to see on ps4 with trophies.

Edited by smellslikejavier

There aren't really any PS3 games I particularly want to see remastered. PS3 isn't dead yet, and I've still got a massive backlog for mine. Valkyria Chronicles was about the only remaster I wanted to see, just for trophy support, and that's already happened now. I guess Siren Blood Curse and Folklore would be two other remasters I'd like to see, again, just for trophy support. There isn't really much other reason to wish for PS3 remasters at this point, imo, unless you no longer have your PS3 at this point, or never had one to begin with.

Tales of Symphonia(It counts!) I would want a nice overhaul on graphics, but keep the graphical style. If that makes sense...

tales_of_symphonia_chronicles_japon.jpg

I can't think of any other.... They all hold up so well...

Edited by Dav9834

1. Dragon Age: Origins

The thought of being able to experience that game again with the visual fidelity we have now-a-days. Just absolutely fantastic. The story, the characters, the setting, the combat, the music and the memories in that game are all...just...fantastic. 10/10

2. Resistance: Fall of Man

I don't know what it was about this game. The story hit me hard (Especially after the finale of the second one), the multiplayer was a blast, and the actual shooting felt pretty nice. Not to mention it was my very first PS3 game and holds a lot of nostalgia for me.

3. Red Dead Redemption

Absolutely loved this game. The setting was right up my alley, though I wasn't a big fan of the aiming mechanics they had in it. Still, the characters were absolutely amazing, and I loved the chatter between the "protagonist" and everyone else. Lol.

Edited by Vic_Foxtrot

gonna have to go all R* titles here:

1. GTA IV...

2. RDR...

3. Max Payne 3...and please make NYMHC co-op...would play the game forever if this was possible...one of the best game modes ever IMO...speedrun through the game with emphasis on headshots, melee kills, explosions and using bullet time efficiently...pure awesomeness...