Thoughts on trophies?

R25CCE

Thought they would of added a platinum trophy to this game.

Nah, I completely expected this to not have one ,Warframe doesn't have one either. I am surprised that there is a platinum type trophy in the game though (' :silver: Missions Accomplished')

Nah, I completely expected this to not have one ,Warframe doesn't have one either. I am surprised that there is a platinum type trophy in the game though (' :silver: Missions Accomplished')

Warframe is passing the standard non platinum trophy counts. One more update and they will clearly pass most non platinum games. Are they building up towards a platinum? Or are they just exploiting their permission to add 2 trophies for every update xD?

I was surprised to see that Missions Accomplished trophy. That means Blacklight considers themselves done with the trophies. 

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

Warframe is passing the standard non platinum trophy counts. One more update and they will clearly pass most non platinum games. Are they building up towards a platinum? Or are they just exploiting their permission to add 2 trophies for every update xD?

I was surprised to see that Missions Accomplished trophy. That means Blacklight considers themselves done with the trophies. 

I wonder what the cap is for trophy updates :hmm:  I imagine Warframe wont stop till they hit it, if there is one. I have no idea if they can add a platinum once they are done, it would be nice  :D

But actually the developers stated that they plan to add more trophies in future updates, similar to Warframe.   

'As for trophies, Blacklight: Retribution’s current count stands at 20, but more are planned to hit alongside further patches. Hammond said the team’s favourite trophies so far are:

• Who Needs Friends?: Earned by completing 20 matches of Deathmatch.
  • Toasty: Earned by killing 10 Hardsuits with a Flamethrower.
  • Breadwinner: Get this one by earning 50,000 GP.
  • This Is My Rifle: Add this to your shelf by fully customizing a primary weapon.'

For some reason the trophy called "Biohazard" (Played 20 Matches of Onslaught) popped when I had played 33 matches of Onslaught.

Does anyone have a clue what do you exactly need to do in the "Toasty" trophy? Does the enemy need to be inside the hardsuit and kill the enemy? Or just destroy the hardsuit? Maybe it's glitched?

What is the max rank?

i have a guide on psntrophies explaining toasty. It is really simple trophy. It is still waiting for review tho. I might explain it here too tho. You just have to kill the enemey inside the suit with the flamethrower not to destroy it. It is really easy. Get into close range to it and fire. Enemy dies in 1 second.

-gr8humanilation9

Edited by gr8humanilation9

How should I do the trophie without played the Beta of Blacklight Retribution? 

Damn, I look Good

Fully Customize your Agent

I need the badge to fully customize the Agent and there is just one badge and for that you must played the Beta. 

I did not play the beta and I got the trophy. The trophy badge thing does no include to the trophy. You need to customize your helmet, chest and legs. Then you need to change the gadgets and the tactical thing.

• Like 1

I did not play the beta and I got the trophy. The trophy badge thing does no include to the trophy. You need to customize your helmet, chest and legs. Then you need to change the gadgets and the tactical thing.

Ahh nice, thank you. :)

• 5 weeks later...

I think the trophy list is adequate, for the most part. It is a very fun fast-paced FPS with plenty of modes to choose from. The maps are limited, but it keeps me coming back ;)

Reaching level 70 (Max level) is the only overkill trophy that should not be included in the list IMO. It is a unnecessarily long process.

I think the trophy list is adequate, for the most part. It is a very fun fast-paced FPS with plenty of modes to choose from. The maps are limited, but it keeps me coming back ;)

Reaching level 70 (Max level) is the only overkill trophy that should not be included in the list IMO. It is a unnecessarily long process.

Pretty much what BMJ said. It is great fun when playing with friends.

Anybody have an idea how long it takes to get to level 70? Because it seems like one hell of a grind to do.

Trophy guide says it takes 150 hours to aquire all the trophies. I wound think most of that is getting to level 70. It also depends on skill also.

Yeah... I believe it will be all of that (or more). Skill is going to play a huge part in the time it will take. Level 70 is 10,000,000xp. I'm currently in the low 20's and still under 1,000,000xp overall.

Dang, maybe i shuldent be trying to get the plat-silver...fun game so whatever :)

• Like 1

Dang, maybe i shuldent be trying to get the plat-silver...fun game so whatever :)

I'm in it for the long haul... it may take me a while, but some day i'll get there, haha. I don't plan on sticking strictly to it though. I'll mesh in a few games and play Blacklight in between.