Trophy Competiton Leaderboard & Smack Talk

HeyItsSpanky

Quick update... Formal one will be on Friday!

1.) Allenbird (3 trophies - 420)

2.) Piggie_Pie (4 trophies - 347)

3.) Brenden3 (9 trophies - 252)

Remember that trophy rarity (of previously earned trophies) can change over time as well... Hence the increase of 420 points with only 3 trophies earned for Allenbird.

By far my favorite is Kiona05 (increase of 123 with NOTHING earned). The leaderboard growth is paying off for many!

im confused. if Allenbird got three trophies, the max per trophy being 100 for ultra rare, how does he have 420. so when i finish GRA in Fallout ill have 5 ultra rares, i would assume i would have 500 points, but if Allens got 420 with three i figure i should have close to 700 with my 5. could some one straighten me out.

no one should gain points, they should lose them, games dont become more rare, the more people who buy them they become less rare. and if they do it would only be briefly, untill they earned some trophies

Don't worry, sofakingdank... I am only counting those earned during the competition and will have some assistance tallying. Please disregard the top 3 post.

not knowing you personally, judging from what little I do know, wiling to take criticism, willing to approach a situation with an open mind and really haven't detected any arrogance. your 1 hell of a stand-up guy.

you would make an Awesome Mod. :awesome: .

but that's just Me. :P

& piggie_pie. ^_^

oh yeah, I've gotten 2 Ultra Rares since beginning of Comp.

Edited by BDKSimba
  • Like 1

OK guys... little anxious to get to where we NEEDED to be. So I did a leaderboard update a day early. Let me know if yours is off! This is through 5 minutes ago.

brenden3 1,080

piggie_pie 752

furbeach 236

BDKSimba 200

GameOverComesAll 100

kiona05 71

xcomplicatedx 51

acasser 50

spankyNspronkle 34

allenbird 25

dgaustin 19

Lil_Mermaid_Girl 17

Sofakingdank 10

Thanks for your patience... This is my first time ever running a tournament! :blush:

awwwww damnnn. ain't too confident about winning, but for sure I gotta finish up in the top 3. I betta get this sh*t crackalacking...Game On !!..

need the motivation.!! anyword on what We playing for?. Prize wise.?

Edited by BDKSimba

Contest like these are what get gamers blood popping and is a reason why We love collecting trophies. :yay:

man, everyone seems to be pulling out the DLCs.

got about $10 in PSN funds, just might go window shopping a little and see if anything interest Me. :P

Woohoo! I'm NOT in last place!

Honestly, folks.... that's all I'm really hoping for. I figure it would take an awful lot of catastrophic luck for some of the rest of y'all (think terrorist attacks, plague outbreaks, getting arrested, etc.) for me to win this thing, so I'm not even going to try and get my hopes up. So long as I'm not bringing up the rear, that's good enough for me.

Woohoo! I'm NOT in last place!

Honestly, folks.... that's all I'm really hoping for. I figure it would take an awful lot of catastrophic luck for some of the rest of y'all (think terrorist attacks, plague outbreaks, getting arrested, etc.) for me to win this thing, so I'm not even going to try and get my hopes up. So long as I'm not bringing up the rear, that's good enough for me.

As long as I don't end in the rear or with something in it, I'd say it's pretty good.

As for a future competition, what would happened if we used this model and did multipliers. Ultra Rares* Bronze, Very Rare*Silver, the such.

As long as I don't end in the rear or with something in it, I'd say it's pretty good.

As for a future competition, what would happened if we used this model and did multipliers. Ultra Rares* Bronze, Very Rare*Silver, the such.

That sounds interesting! Only I would use the %. Instead of a bronze being worth 15, it would be worth [15]*[% of people who don't have it] so it gets really technical!

Too much math so I'd keep it a tourney of 5 max lol

That sounds interesting! Only I would use the %. Instead of a bronze being worth 15, it would be worth [15]*[% of people who don't have it] so it gets really technical!

Too much math so I'd keep it a tourney of 5 max lol

Yeah, I could definitely help keep some spreadsheets if you decided to do something like that.

As for this tournament, gahhhh

my power was out for over 24 hours so i should get a handycap, LOL... there is still no way i could catch up to #1 though :)

Stupid Snow Storm we had caused a state of emergency for over 300,000 people in Washington State... i was even out of work for 2 days because there was no power... really sucked!!! Lucky for me my wife had a little pink Nintedo DS that still had a charge, otherwise i would have gone crazy, hehe!!!

my power was out for over 24 hours so i should get a handycap, LOL... there is still no way i could catch up to #1 though :)

Stupid Snow Storm we had caused a state of emergency for over 300,000 people in Washington State... i was even out of work for 2 days because there was no power... really sucked!!! Lucky for me my wife had a little pink Nintedo DS that still had a charge, otherwise i would have gone crazy, hehe!!!

Be grateful you only lost power for a day or two. Last year was hellacious in that respect on my end.... I had no power almost three days after the late August hurricane rolled through (and during my vacation week from work, no less) and I lost power for just about a week when we got hit with a freak October snowstorm that our utility companies and state government didn't bother prepping for and then gave us the whole "We weren't prepared" and "We were surprised" bullshit even though the forecasts for all the snow and damage were available 96 hours ahead of time.