What!?!? Reported for offensive ship

spy2705

PROBLEM SOLVED

I just did play resogun today to get the new dlc trophies and didnt even play online and got this....

Dear spy2705, we are contacting you regarding your Sony Entertainment Network account and your recent online activity.

On 02-07-2014, we noted that your online activity in ResoGun was in breach of the PlayStation®Network Terms & Conditions for the following reason: Mature content .

In this instance we do not believe your actions warrant a suspension, but please be advised that any further breaches of the Terms & Conditions may result in a formal warning or even a temporary or permanent suspension of your account from the PlayStation®Network.

We ask that you reassess your online behaviour so that you are more considerate to other Sony Entertainment Network users. We hope you can appreciate our obligation to the community as a whole and to the rights of other users not to be subjected to disruptive or offensive behaviour.

Yours Sincerely,

The community Team

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe

http://eu.playstation.com

Edited by spy2705
  • Haha 1

Yeah, it must've been with the ship editior. You played Resogun to get dlc trophies (which means using the ship editior), and you didn't play online with anyone that can report you. You probably uploaded one of your 'personal' ships.

Oh haha i made a dick ship :( and they reported me i only made it for the trophy lol

Did you try to make a dick of a ship? I think I saw someone by the name spy-something... if it was you, I'm laughing harder haha

Yes haha :( forgot

• Like 2

I must agr

Now i think we've all learned a valuable lesson today.

Don't make dick ships. They're gross.

I agree but i just made it for the trophy in a funny way as i saw a lot of funny ships lol believe me there was a lot worse than what i did just this .l. Lol

HA! 

I couldn't stop myself laughing when I got to this:

Excellent thread. Thank you sir for sharing.

xD  xD

Lol i was shocked i got reported for getting the trophies without having the dlc or something haha...