My Own Self Introduction

StickzFigures

Hello everyone on the PSNProfiles Forums

I'm XxIAmReyesxX just a normal guy who like to make videos & movies (starting a youtube soon), play tennis, video games, DJ & other stuff, i'm new to the forums here but unfortunately I only have a PSvita as my Playstation system, trying to get a PS3 or a PS4 (atleast when FF15 OR KH3 comes out), so in the mean time i have games like Little Big Planet Vita, J stars Victory Vs, Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z, & Destiny of Spirits for multiplayer games in my Vita in case anyone wants to add me on PSN. But none of the less i'm here to make friends & pretty much see who i can add for PSN. :)

P.S. I'm also a PC Gamer aswell 

Edited by XxIAmReyesxX

yo! welcome! :wave:

you seems to be a very busy guy.. ehe.. .with that stuff you just mentioned... we're just the same...I used to only have PS Vita and it is really awesome... btw.. how was J stars Victory Vs? I am still wishing for an English version release of that game (too much anime characters...  :holy:)

hope to see you more on forums ^_^

yo! welcome! :wave:

you seems to be a very busy guy.. ehe.. .with that stuff you just mentioned... we're just the same...I used to only have PS Vita and it is really awesome... btw.. how was J stars Victory Vs? I am still wishing for an English version release of that game (too much anime characters...  :holy:)

hope to see you more on forums ^_^

Thanks for the welcome, and J stars is awesome, i really like it, & it's a must play for anime fans, but unfortunately I doubt it will ever get a English release due to the fact of the copyrighted anime. But I strongly recommend importing it's worth it :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...