Flash KO Help

Big Puto

I have been trying to get the trophy Ooh in ya face! by getting a flash ko in a ranked match online for a long time and I have tried many methods but whenever I get a flash ko the trophy does not unlock. I have been trying for this trophy for about 50 matches or more and still it has not unlocked. If you already have this trophy can you give me any methods for this trophy? Is there any method that guarantees a flash ko every time?

I think the trophy is really luck based. It took me quite a few tries to get it. I used my CAF fighter against Eddie Sanchez. All I did was run over to him and land a few heavy head kicks to weaken him a bit then stepped back and did a superman punch to get my flash K.O. Hope that helps and eventually you should be able to get it

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You need a partner for boost! Just do some slams until your opponent's energy goes down to red then your boost partner run towrads You and need a big head kick. This trophy is based on luck. We used for this Mirco Cro  Cop and a weak created fighter with no skills. Good luck Everyone!

Edited by Lucky0044

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I just got it and i think i've figured out the trophy, i used Mirco Cro Cop's superman punch (L1 + Square) against Cheik Kongo whilst he's doing the R1 + X glitch kick, it was my first shot of the match, once you cleanly get him it popped up afterwards, this is within the first 10 seconds of the fight.

So after many failed attempts i honestly think the trophy is for just knocking out your opponent in the first punch or kick, other fighters might work too so it doesn't need to be the above 2, i have tried it on created fighters but doesn't work in my experience so go for UFC fighters only.

My created room was 2 rounds, heavyweight, UFC only and match presentation off, if anyone is wondering.

I hope this helps anyone going for this annoying buggy trophy.

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I unlocked the trophy while both of us were using created fighters. One with max striking stats, max strength and 50/50 cardio and tempo the other guy with the lowest stats on every attribute.

We were exchanging punches in close quarters, one threw the superman punch(L1+ Square) and the other(me) heavy punches(L1+Triangle)  to the head, after my character dodged a few punches he Flash KOd my boosting partner.

On 31/12/2022 at 1:34 AM, HamiTosh said:

I unlocked the trophy while both of us were using created fighters. One with max striking stats, max strength and 50/50 cardio and tempo the other guy with the lowest stats on every attribute.

We were exchanging punches in close quarters, one threw the superman punch(L1+ Square) and the other(me) heavy punches(L1+Triangle)  to the head, after my character dodged a few punches he Flash KOd my boosting partner.

Thinking outside of the box…

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

This is such a BS trophy. I've got a flash KO multiple times now and no trophy. I'm starting to think this is unobtainable. 

I helped someone get it a couple months ago using the Kongo/Cro Cop method, we had 5 or 6 KO's that we thought should've counted before we had one that actually did

12 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

I helped someone get it a couple months ago using the Kongo/Cro Cop method, we had 5 or 6 KO's that we thought should've counted before we had one that actually did

Finally got it, I don't think I was getting flash KOs before, I knew as soon as he went down it was different and trophy popped. Thought I would never get it!