The Last of Us Remastered Canada-Exclusive PS4 Bundle Announced.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/28/the-last-of-us-remastered-canada-exclusive-ps4-bundle-announced/

Hey there Canadian gamers! Are you excited for The Last of Us Remastered? In celebration of the PS4 release of this masterpiece, we are releasing The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Bundle.

14558236737_1bca3afd31_z.jpg

That’s right Canada, for $449.99, this bundle comes complete with a PlayStation 4, Dualshock 4 wireless controller, and a downloadable copy of the Last of Us Remastered. Exclusive to PlayStation, The Last of Us Remastered offers the award winning game rebuilt to run in 1080p. It also features higher resolution character models, improved shadowing and lighting, and upgraded textures. And have no fear, the game comes locked and loaded with DLC material, such as the Left Behind single-player expansion chapter, the Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, and the Reclaimed Territories map pack as well as the Grounded Difficulty mode. Now that’s some serious bang for your buck. You can pick up this bundle at major Canadian retailers on July 29th — get ‘em while they’re hot!

._.Well that came out of nowhere
Also here's something that's a little funny, this bundle doesn't have a "Free Plus Membership for 3  free months included like the rest of the PS4s"
Yet it's pushing Multiplayer DLC, so unless you are a person who is planning to jump ship from a PS3 to PS4 with an already active Plus Membership.
You aren't going to be experiencing those Online DLC Maps anytime soon as a newcomer to Playstation(Remember all online for the PS4 requires a Plus Membership).
Probably done on purpose to boost Plus Sales.

Bundle Includes:

• PlayStation®4 System (Jet Black)
  • PlayStation 4 DualShock®4 Controller (Jet Black)
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Cable
  • Wired Mono Headset
  • USB Charging Cable
  • The Last of Us™ Remastered

Edited by DarknessKey92

aren't 95% of canadians unemployed... this is just gonna give them an even bigger excuse to do nothin

whoa this comment seems a bit out of order dude, you have just tried stereotyping an entire country for absolutely no reason. 

Back on topic now this seems like a great deal to get as you are saving money but would of been awesome to get some decals on the console though :( 

The Last Of Us... soooooo overated. I couldn't even finish it I got so bored. It's just a repetitive go here, scavenge this, avoid the infected  rinse repeat. 

Granted, the visuals are great, but the gameplay is repetitive and boring. And I found the infected to be really dumb in this game, totally uninspired.

Just my opinion, but being such a horror/survival game fan, I was really let down. 

i think the japanes also had a similar bundle. last month i saw a bundle like that in an Ad on the ps3's what's new on my japanese account though the japanese had a costume made ps4, the upper part of the ps4 had a sticker of joel and ellie. though i don't know if it's a bundle or not, but i think it had something to do with the TLOU remastered celebrate of Release.

I think the regular edition with free Plus membership is a better deal. Picked up TLOU at Target Canada  today for $39.99, and that's a physical copy (which is always better than digital). EB Games is also offering TLOU for $24.99 if you trade in the PS3 version of the game.