What are some good PS3 games

I_beat__my_yeet

Seeing your avatar try "ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red"

Currently playing it & having lots of fun, the mechanics are really cool once you get the hang of it. If you master the  :circle: can almost perfect every boss battle except for certain bosses like Eneru & Shanks who have another form of dodging their attacks @ times.

It's a Action RPG game that does require grinding(which RPG doesn't), but is very well worth the time.

i see you're already played some of the best games  :)

to me here's what you've missed.

Ni No Kuni

i am alive

Batman: Arkham City

Journey

Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons

GTA5

Gran Turismo 6

Tomb Raider

Tt's the walking dead

Puppeteer

Ratchet and clank future a crack in time & Q-force & into the nexus

I see you have Fallout 3 but haven't earned any trophies, you should definitely play through it. Great story and gameplay, Plat isn't too hard either (Just time consuming)

I've also got a guide coming out soon for it that you could use if you ever decide to play it. :lol:

The Bioshock Series (possibly excluding 2)

Hotline Miami

The Saints Row Series (esspecially Saints Row IV)

Guacamelee

Skyrim if you didn't already get it on PC or something

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 if you like the anime

The Walking Dead Season 1

South Park The Stick Of Truth if you like the show

Minecraft if you didn't already get it for PC

I see you have Fallout 3 but haven't earned any trophies, you should definitely play through it. Great story and gameplay, Plat isn't too hard either (Just time consuming)

I've also got a guide coming out soon for it that you could use if you ever decide to play it. :lol:

Actually I did play it already its just that when i played it the game didnt have any trophies. Same with metal gear solid 4 which means I am going to have fun beating that on the hardest difficulty again.

First next-gen game I played was Final Fantasy XIII. Opinions are a mixed bag but I loved the story, characters, and graphics. Music isn't bad either.

I bought my PS3 to try the Last of Us and wasn't disappointed. It's prettier and more thought provoking than the typical zombie game. If you're familiar with Metal Gear Solid then you can appreciate the stealth aspects.

Skyrim was my first platinum, and I believe it's the best selling PS3 game of all time. If you can get past the glitches in Fallout 3 then you can enjoy Skyrim.

But mostly I recommend activating your PS+ account if you can get it with the console. You get free (complimentary?) games every month. I lucked out and got access to Dragon's Dogma, Kingdoms of Amalur, and the Ico collection while they were offered.

I´m more the RPG Player...so i really enjoyed "Ni no kuni", Nearly every Part of the "Final Fantasy" and the "Tales of xxx" Series.

For other genres i prefer games like "Uncharted" or "Tomb Raider", so i can advise them.

Haven´t played them on PS3, but the "Assassins Creed", "Elder Scroll" and "Fallout" series are great too