inFAMOUS First Light will end up being a better game than Second Son

domp4484

If you dislike fetch so much don't get this and again it's just an opinion

nah I'll be getting

this, it just pisses me off that some people think this $15 stand alone game is gonna be better than a full $60 game. its preposterous.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

nah I'll be getting

this, it just pisses me off that some people think this $15 stand alone game is gonna be better than a full $60 game. its preposterous.

Everyone just said that they have more hope for First Light than Second Sons. There is nothing wrong with opinions but if you act like yours is the most important, then people will dismiss you.

• Like 2

Again, Second Son was an awesome game, and first light won't be shit to it, not sure whats wrong with some of you. Second Son was definently worth the $60 price tag.

I agree SS was a bit short, but I loved it and don't regret the 60 dollars spent. I have no idea what to expect from First Light, but I'm excited!

SS was released in short time after the PS4 launched to show the graphical power of the PS4 with a Sony exclusive. The game was a marketing ploy for the system and from what people have told me is short but a fun play. Whether it was worth the $60 dollar price tag is up to the buyer. First Light looks great and seems like it will also be a fun time. Idk why people sit here and dump on each other for expressing their opinions.... As for an example of a DLC being better than the main game.. Tyranny of King Washington is 100 times better than the main game of AC3.

Once I complete the SS I will buy First Light ( dont plan on playing SS just yet ) just because I am a FAN of the series and I like to complete all trophies for series that I enjoy 

SS was released in short time after the PS4 launched to show the graphical power of the PS4 with a Sony exclusive. The game was a marketing ploy for the system and from what people have told me is short but a fun play. Whether it was worth the $60 dollar price tag is up to the buyer. First Light looks great and seems like it will also be a fun time. Idk why people sit here and dump on each other for expressing their opinions.... As for an example of a DLC being better than the main game.. Tyranny of King Washington is 100 times better than the main game of AC3.

Once I complete the SS I will buy First Light ( dont plan on playing SS just yet ) just because I am a FAN of the series and I like to complete all trophies for series that I enjoy 

I think you are exactly right with everything you said. SS was a really fun and short game, that absolutely showed off the PS4's graphics. Anyway, I bought the Gold Edition of ACIII that bundled Liberation a long time ago, but never played the Tyranny of Washington. I need to go back soon and actually plat ACIII and play the DLC looks fun and not too hard. 

• Like 1

The fact that Delsin isn't the main character has already put this dlc above the original. Delsin was such a stereotypical angsty jerk and i didn't enjoy playing as him. I'm also hoping the story in this dlc is more enjoyable than the boring generic 'government spying on the city' plot from the main game.

Its already confirmed that there will be battle arenas with leaderboards which is a completely new concept for the inFAMOUS series. That alone will make the replay value higher than SS. They wouldnt have a platinum trophy if you could complete it in 2-3 hours im pretty sure just the main story will be short. SS is still my fav ps4 game but they rushed it for sony. I expect more from SP and dont regret buying even the collectors ed day 1 for $80. Im not really thinking of first light as dlc and im expecting more than festival of blood. Expecting more for $15 than SS is rediculous but a smaller game can still be better. We will get what SS should have been if they had enough time. I guess we will see but im more excited for first light than any other game this yr and just as much as far cry 4

I just think first light is getting overlooked and there no hype at all. Too much hype is not good and i almost dont even want to play destiny anymore bc im so sick of hearing about it

I wouldn't get your hopes too up. It's still just DLC. Nothing that's only 3-4 hours long (at best) is going to be all that great.

*cough*.. Portal... The first Portal was only 3-4 hours long and it's widely celebrated as a fantastic game. And it only started out as a mod from HL....

I'm not saying I think First Light will do that too, just saying, don't judge quality based on length.. ;)

• Like 1

*cough*.. Portal... The first Portal was only 3-4 hours long and it's widely celebrated as a fantastic game. And it only started out as a mod from HL....

I'm not saying I think First Light will do that too, just saying, don't judge quality based on length.. ;)

Portal is the exception, not the rule. People already criticize SS based on how short it is, so I don't think it'd be fair to say that this will be better, since it will be even shorter than the main game. Also, I'm not saying it's going to be bad or anything, I'm just saying not to expect too much and get your hopes up. It's always better to think the worst and be pleasantly surprised, than to think the best and be let down.

What a jackoff

Nah Delsin was the best chracter, Fetch is nothing but a pathetic druggie that isn't that interesting to begin with. I don't see what others see in that bitch.

Im a jackoff, for what reason? Cause i don't ride Delsins dick like you?

Oh and Delsin is a very generic and stereotypical character. Preferred Cole much more.