Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:# 95

1L555a11.png

uDraw Studios: Instant Artist

Earned by 1,095 of 4,710 game owners

This was a nice (mostly) relaxing game. You should be able to complete this in 5-10 hours, depending on luck/skill. There are a few mini-games that you will need to complete but, other than those this is a cakewalk.

There are many great art lessons regarding lighting, color, portraits, etc. and if you take the time to go through them all, you could actually learn some valuable tips. There were 3 main modes in this game: Art Freeplay, Art School, and Art Camp. There are no grinding or collectible trophies, which was great :P

Some of the mini-games could prove to be a bit of a challenge but the uDraw Tablet tilt control is quite responsive :D Nothhing in this game should require more than a couple attempts so it's great for the Trophy/Platinum hunters out there ;)

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

Overall Enjoyment: 5/10

Video of Platinum:

• Like 1

#31 LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

1Le1a9ea.png

10 Points to Gryffindor

Collect all Trophies

2nd Feb 2013

2:49:34 AM

ACHIEVERS stupid barrier won't go away!

UNCOMMON

Another great LEGO game, I enjoyed this one a lot. I loved the soundtracks they added from the movies. Some of them are really great and some can be really sad. I only didn't liked how they changed the trophy list compared to the first HP game. I liked the amount of trophies, but they should have given you silver trophies for finishing each year, instead of bronze which are the same as for finishing a level. It doesn't feel correct to me.

I'm definitely going to get more LEGO games.

#32 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

1L0f161b.png

Prince of Persia

Obtain all other trophies

8th Feb 2013

3:07:36 PM

ACHIEVERS

26.79%

UNCOMMON

Really, really enjoyed this game. Played this game on my old PS2 but never finished it.

I loved the variation between platforming, puzzles and fighting. Most fights were relative easy if you knew what to do. The elevator fight wasn't that hard as I expected and the battle with the Vizier was a joke. I found the last battle with the sand enemies pretty tough and most battles against enemies which you can't jump over were pretty challenging. But simply blocking and leading one away from the group always worked.

Now going to do the 2nd game and after that the 3rd one.

• Like 2

1L6dad09.png

Sound Shapes (vita)

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got this game, it was on sale after all ^-^ I didn't really know what to expect but it was pretty fun, quite a short platinum but those Death Mode mini games are really addictive. I'd like to go back and use the Editor more too

^_^

How much is is on sale for? I might be tempted to get it.

As for me I finally went back and finished my two easy trophies I had left for LEGO Lord of the Rings.

• Like 1