Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#32 Back to the Future: The Game

Got this game off my brother for Christmas and thought it would be rude not to play it, plus I enjoyed it the first time so it was obvious that I was going to enjoy it again.

1L0be58c.png

- - - - -

#33 Sleeping Dogs

At first this game took a lot to get used to, the controls were fiddly especially the fighting, I cant keep count of how many times I died but after a while it grew on me, I ended up enjoying every moment with it and some of the missions were quite enjoyable.

1Lb58818.png

- - - - -

#34 The Walking Dead

OMG!

1L0be58c.png

- - - - -

Now im just trying to finish up some of my other games, Akimi Village which is quite a relaxing game, Harry Potter 5-7, Dead Island, Skyrim, Borderlands 2 and EDF!

Edited by Sparky
  • Like 3

1L9c00f5.png

Last night I got "Top of the Heap" from the first Jak & Daxter game.

I doubt that there is much to say about it, because I was probably one of the very few people, who skipped that game on the Ps2 xD

A fun game with what felt like tons of collectables, even though they weren't actually hard to find.

Maybe it's because I wasn't in Jump'n'Run mood anymore to the end, but right now I'm glad, I just bought this single game for $2.00 and not the whole collection-

But it's totally possible, that I change my mind here, because mainly I really enjoyed playing the game (aside from a few orb-challenges. I dislike everything close to racing and hated the Volcanic Tube, because I kept missing one scoutfly. In the end I found it by accident, not even seeing it...)

Don't make the mistake of buying the second one, because it's nothing like this one, I hated it.

• Like 1

1L15c05e.png

"Collect All Trophies" from Happy Feet 2.

One of the games with a real imaginative name for their platinum trophy :facepalm:

After more hours than I'd like to admit I finally tackled my last trophy ("rapture"; for a game like this inadequate difficult).

Of course you have to keep in mind what audience is mainly targeted with a game like this, but with that in mind it was a nicely done game, with good music and decent graphics (remember what a game it is).

It was very easy, I admit that (aside from this *beep* "rapture"-trophy that drove me crazy xD), but it was also a game parents could play with their younger kids, without being concerned. It's absolutely kids friendly.

Overall I really enjoyed the game with the exception of two trophies ("runaway" is pure grinding but not that long; and I'm not sure, but did I already mention the "rapture"-trophy? :angel:). But they don't take away from the game itself - a very nice family game!

And, yes, I actually enjoy games like that all now and then, condemn me ^^

• Like 1