Hardest WaW Mission on Veteran?

Hardest WaW Mission on veteran?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Which level did you find the most difficult on veteran?

• Semper Fi
    • Little Resistance
    • Hard Landing
    • Vendetta
    • Their Land, Their Blood
    • Burn 'em Out
    • Relentless
    • Blood and Iron
    • Ring of Steel
    • Eviction
    • Black Cats
    • Blowtorch & Corkscrew
    • Breaking Point
    • Heart of the Reich
    • Downfall

• 3 months later...

I find it funny that the japs on relentless shoot me but dont care about the TANK cooking them same on ring of steel when Nazi Panzers dont shoot the tanks in front of me but would much rather blow away pvt petrenko

Edited by Kubanga

• 1 month later...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Took me 2 hours + to beat Heart of the Reich, I wish that whoever designed this level on veteran burn in hell and break all of his bones and swallow them after, f*ck you treyarch, bunch of nazis didn't let me kill some of the other nazis in-game

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heart of the Reich was the worst mission for me with all the grenade spam...

I honestly didn't think the other missions were too bad. But that may be because I had already played the campaign 2-3 times before I did it on veteran so I knew exactly what to do and where to go. It had been a few years though, I played the campaign a lot when I first got the game in 2009 and then I played it on veteran in may last year.

Have to say that Downfall felt like playing on easy after doing Heart of the Reich on veteran though lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have now run through most of the missions twice on veteran and the only mission I got stuck on was Heart of the Riech with Burn Em Out being second, although it is still not that difficult when you know what you are doing.

And again, still my opinion, I don't know how people found Blowtorch and Corkscrew so hard? I finished it without having to use any smoke grenades and with minimal deaths. A few at the start and one or two near the end. 

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

the only sound you will hear on heart of the Reich on veteran is GRANATAAAAAAAA PUM!!!!! .....DEAD

Don't forget the tink, tink, tink.

I have now run through most of the missions twice on veteran and the only mission I got stuck on was Heart of the Riech with Burn Em Out being second, although it is still not that difficult when you know what you are doing.

And again, still my opinion, I don't know how people found Blowtorch and Corkscrew so hard? I finished it without having to use any smoke grenades and with minimal deaths. A few at the start and one or two near the end. 

Don't forget the tink, tink, tink.

Tink, tink, tink? You mean tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink, tink?

Its hard and frustrating but at least its not as hard and ridiculous as Black ops Zombie mode and Ghost Extinction

I hope you are joking. Black Ops zombies is simple. and extinction? The core game is easy, the DLC... debatable.

Relentless, god that level was basically a nadefest. Heart of the Reich wasn't too hard, maybe one or two points with shitty points. Blowtorch and Corkscrew was a nightmare to get through. The other parts wasn't too complicated, but I remember it taking me about a hour to finish a level on Veteran. But Relentless took nearly 4 or 5, Heart of the Reich 2, Blowtorch and Corkscrew two days, I had to stop on that level, otherwise I would have snapped my controller in half. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got all the missions on veteran now, and it was brutal. Grenades raining like never seen. I noticed that grenades are not really thrown by enemies, as they also come in large numbers when there's no enemy nearby. Heart of the Reich was definitely most difficult.

Last cleanup trophy Sum of all zero's turns out to be a nightmare as well, so its not over after veteran campaign..

Edited by baas-bertus

• 2 months later...

Wow. well I finally beat this damn game on Veteran after it having me believe that I couldn't do it. Tried on 360 and again on PS3 and I can say I finally experienced Veteran.

Heart Of The Reich is by far the toughest mission in the entire game. Getting the 1st 2 Flak 88's was no trouble but getting the last 2 was a nightmare. 

Burn Em Out was also troublesome but nothing like HOTR. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. well I finally beat this damn game on Veteran after it having me believe that I couldn't do it. Tried on 360 and again on PS3 and I can say I finally experienced Veteran.

Heart Of The Reich is by far the toughest mission in the entire game. Getting the 1st 2 Flak 88's was no trouble but getting the last 2 was a nightmare. 

Burn Em Out was also troublesome but nothing like HOTR.

The type 99 pricks in the last cave of burn em out pissed me off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...