Ravens over Titans

Saints over 49ers

Steelers over Jets

Broncos over Raiders

Cardinals over Rams

Seahawks over Giants

Packers over Bears

Panthers over Eagles

I lost track of this after Week 3 because my fantasy team went to hell and I have been trying to battle through it since.

Jags will beat the Cowboys. And this is coming from a Cowboys fan. Jags are used to making the London trip. Cowboys aren't. And Romo isn't 100%.

That's my upset special. 23-20, Jags in OT.

And I still think the Bills will win the AFC East.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Lets promote some discussion beyond weekly predictions.  How about the 5 teams you'd like to see in the SB the most and the 5 teams you'd like to see the least.  For me:

The most -

#1 - Seahawks.  My home team so I have to cheer them on.

#2 - Cardinals - After watching them get snubbed last year with 10 wins and knowing the SB is in Arizona this year it would be cool to see them get to play the big one at home.

#3 - Lions - Lions have had it rough being the only 0 win team in history.  They're defense is playing out of it's mind and they deserve to have some nice things for once.

#4 - Texans - I'm a big fan of defense and there's no one better at that than Watt.  I'd love to see him win a SB MVP award.

#5 - Cowboys - Not a fan of the team but 3 years of missing the playoffs in the final game of the season has to be rough.  Time to get in and go for it.

The least -

#1 - Patriots - Beyond sick of watching them win their division with little to no competition every year.  

#2 - Colts -  Another team that pretty much gets an automatic division win every year.  Would like to hold off the obnoxious Luck love as long as possible as well and a SB trip/victory for him would cause the media to be unbearable.

#3 - 49ers - Being a Seahawks fan should make that one not need an explanation.

#4 - Steelers - See above.

#5 - Giants - Eli isn't a good enough QB to have 3 SB titles.

• Like 1

Lets promote some discussion beyond weekly predictions.  How about the 5 teams you'd like to see in the SB the most and the 5 teams you'd like to see the least.  For me:

The most -

#1 - Seahawks.  My home team so I have to cheer them on.

#2 - Cardinals - After watching them get snubbed last year with 10 wins and knowing the SB is in Arizona this year it would be cool to see them get to play the big one at home.

#3 - Lions - Lions have had it rough being the only 0 win team in history.  They're defense is playing out of it's mind and they deserve to have some nice things for once.

#4 - Texans - I'm a big fan of defense and there's no one better at that than Watt.  I'd love to see him win a SB MVP award.

#5 - Cowboys - Not a fan of the team but 3 years of missing the playoffs in the final game of the season has to be rough.  Time to get in and go for it.

The least -

#1 - Patriots - Beyond sick of watching them win their division with little to no competition every year.  

#2 - Colts -  Another team that pretty much gets an automatic division win every year.  Would like to hold off the obnoxious Luck love as long as possible as well and a SB trip/victory for him would cause the media to be unbearable.

#3 - 49ers - Being a Seahawks fan should make that one not need an explanation.

#4 - Steelers - See above.

#5 - Giants - Eli isn't a good enough QB to have 3 SB titles.

I'll roll with it, and give my opinion.

Most -

#1. Cowboys - My team, and it has been such a long time since they have won. Plus, I want Romo to shut the haters up once and for all.

#2. Cardinals - They would be the first Super Bowl home team in history, and let's face it, they are good. And fun to watch.

#3. Bills - They would be a huge underdog, and everyone loves the underdog. Plus, it would be a refreshing difference from either Brady or Manning in the Super Bowl.

#4. Dolphins - They were actually building something last year before the off-field troubles and on-field injuries of their offensive line took their toll and derailed their season. They have a dominant defense, and I love watching defenses play in the Super Bowl.

#5. Browns - How they are winning right now is beyond my comprehension. But I would love all of the subplots and the Manziel hype if they made it, even if he doesn't set foot on the field.

Least -

#1. Eagles - Chief rival of the Cowboys since the Redskins can't cut it anymore. There is no other team I continually wish for to lose every week.

#2. Saints - Besides the Eagles, this is the other team I root to lose every week.

#3. Patriots - I am tired of the Brady era and his smugness. There is also something to be said for the fact that they haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate/cheating.

#4. Packers - I admit, this is a bit biased. I just don't like Aaron Rodgers.

#5. 49ers - Too many of their fans live here in Dallas, and with the rivalry they have with the Cowboys, I can't root for them in a Super Bowl. Also, it's bad enough the Steelers passed my Cowboys for most Super bowl wins. Can't have the Niners follow suit.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

WOW Sanchez was fantastic tonight

Also WOW the NFC South is so bad, the 1-8 Bucs still in the division race :jaymon:

How about those Browns leading the AFC North

Bears WOW you give up 50 in back to back games

P.S Poor Palmer doing ALC :(

and Finally Nice Win Jets :)

My week 11 Tips

Dolphins over Bills

Falcons over Panthers

Vikings over Bears

Saints over Bengals

Browns over Texans

Broncos over Rams

Chiefs over Seahawks

Giants over 49ers

Bucs over Redskins

Chargers over Raiders

Cardinals over Lions

Packers over Eagles

Colts over Patriots

Steelers over Titans

My Week 12 Tips

Chiefs over Raiders

Falcons over Browns

Bills over Jets

Bears over Bucs

Bengals over Texans

Patriots over Lions

Packers over Vikings

Eagles over Titans

Colts over Jags

Chargers over Rams

Seahawks over Cardinals

Broncos over Dolphins

49ers over Redskins

My Cowboys over Giants

Saints over Ravens

P.S here's a question to think over Should the Redskins draft a new QB?

So, biggest upset of the year so far, Rams beating the Broncos or Raiders over the Chiefs?  Personally, I can't decide. The Chiefs had a short week after a tough game against Seattle, it's understandable that they could fall flat after that.  Granted, the Chiefs killed themselves with some bad coaching decisions (from what I heard) but as soon as I saw they were playing on TNF I kinda had a sneaking suspicion that this could be the Raiders shot to nab their 1st win.  Makes the upset a little less impactful.

The Rams, on the other hand, beat the Broncos without the asterisk of "Peyton can't play on the road, in the cold".  The Rams have a nasty defense and they did some work in that game.  Rams were just better that day.

Lions over Bears

My Cowboys over Eagles

49ers over Seahawks

Browns over Bills

Bengals over Bucs

Texans over Titans

Colts over Redskins

Rams over Raiders

Vikings over Panthers

Steelers over Saints

Giants over Jags

Ravens over Chargers

Cardinals over Falcons

Packers over Patriots 

Broncos over Chiefs

Dolphins over Jets

so Anyone wanna win the NFC South

P.S anyone for Turducken for Thanksgiving 

Kaepernick must have nightmares about Sherman by now.  If last year's tip in the NFC championship didn't break him then last night's 5 targets, 0 completions, and 2 interceptions that Sherman handed him had to.

Seattle is finally looking dangerous again.  The offense, especially in the redzone, still has a long ways to go but the defense is definitely back.  Still think Green Bay is the best team in the NFC and will earn the #1 seed but the way the Hawks played their last 2 games, combined with Arizona and Phlly's unfortunate injuries, a part of me thinks Seattle has a real good shot at taking the division and possibly the #2 seed heading into the post season.

My Week 14 Tips

My Cowboys over Bears

Bengals over Steelers

Colts over Browns

Lions over Bucs

Giants over Titans

Rams over Redskins

Dolphins over Ravens

Vikings over Jets

Saints over Panthers

Texans over Jags

Broncos over Bills

Cardinals over Chiefs

49ers over Raiders

Seahawks over Eagles

Patriots over Chargers

Packers over Falcons

Haven't posted in this thread for awhile, so here are my picks for Sunday and Monday (winner predication in blue)...

Bengals vs Steelers

Colts vs Browns

Lions vs Bucs

Giants vs Titans

Rams vs Redskins

Dolphins vs Ravens

Vikings vs Jets

Saints vs Panthers

Texans vs Jags

Broncos vs Bills

Cardinals vs Chiefs

49ers vs Raiders

Seahawks vs Eagles

Patriots vs Chargers

Packers vs Falcons

My Week 15 Tips

Rams over Cardinals

Falcons over Steelers

Packers over Bills

Bengals over Browns

Colts over Texans

Chiefs over Raiders

Patriots over Dolphins

Giants over Redskins

Panthers over Bucs

Ravens over Jags

Broncos over Chargers

Titans over Jets

Lions over Vikings

Seahawks over 49ers

My Cowboys over Eagles

Saints over Bears

Sunday and Monday night Game Picks (was 8-7 last week :()

Falcons vs Steelers

Packers vs Bills

Bengals vs Browns

Colts vs Texans

Chiefs vs Raiders

Patriots vs Dolphins

Giants vs Redskins

Panthers vs Bucs

Ravens vs Jags

Broncos vs Chargers

Titans vs Jets

Lions vs Vikings

Seahawks vs 49ers

Cowboys vs Eagles

Saints vs Bears

My Week 16 Tips

Jags over Titans

Eagles over Redskins 

Chargers over 49ers

Saints over Falcons

Lions over Bears

Panthers over Browns

Packers over Bucs

Steelers over Chiefs

Dolphins over Vikings

Patriots over Jets

Ravens over Texans

Rams over Giants

Bills over Raiders

My Cowboys over Colts

Seahawks over Cardinals

Broncos over Bengals

Hypothetically speaking, if Seattle wins out after GB's loss today and causes a 3-way tie at the end of the season with GB and Arizona does it go to conference wins to determine the tie breaker or would Seattle's head-to-head wins give them the top seed?

The NFL's tiebreaking rules stipulate that divisional ties are broken first.  Therefore, Seattle/Arizona would be settled first and then Green Bay would be thrown into a tiebreak with the winner

Seattle would win the NFC West based on head-to-head, and then Seattle would win the top seed based on head-to-head.

In an alternate scenario where Green Bay, Seattle, and Philadelphia were tied, I believe Seattle would get the top seed based on a head-to-head sweep (first tiebreak in a 3-way or 4-way scenario).  In an alternate scenario where Green Bay, Seattle, and Dallas were tied, Seattle would win the tiebreak based on Conference Record.