What is a trophy that you have that you never thought you would get?

Zerv-Kun

I got one today.

"Battle Stenography"on Towerfall Ascension.

When I first got the game and looked at the Trophy list, I thought to myself, "This is going to be cake!" Oh how wrong I was.
For this specific trophy, you cannot even attempt it without 4 controllers.

Star Ocean platinum- Didn't think I would put in the time to plat this since it requires so many hours I even bought it with no intention to plat it, just bought it as a fan of the series. Well I ended up going for it playing on and off for a year and half and finally got it earlier this year.

Spec Ops The Line Platinum- I am really bad at shooters, probably the worst player at them out there so I never thought I would get the plat because of Fubar difficulty. It was really hard for me but I persevered and got myself the plat.

• Like 1

1999 Mode trophy for Bioshock Infinite.

Maybe its just really hard or maybe I just rush too much I have to learn to play smarter not so hastily. -_-

I'm just about halfway to the goal line if I can just keep calm i might have it by the end of this weekend., It might be counting my chicks but I'm going to gamble it.

Also a trophy I did get I thought was impossible was collecting was getting all cards on KH:CoM took forever. 

Edited by lts_Rainbow_Dash