Pre/TGS 2014: Your thoughts and Opinions

F22-Razgriz

Topic: PRE-TGS 2014: PS4 HDD Bay Covers (MGSV)

Just wanted to share to everyone.

q1hoUgD.jpg

QUBNVuF.jpg

JQASNtD.jpg

Vxa0mKU.jpg

lMraYZj.jpg

Is Anyone also excited with these New "gimmick" by Sony and of course Hideo Kojima himself.? 

Am pretty sure am on board with this one  :yay: EXCITED!  :awesome: This is only the beginning. 

Let me hear your thoughts and please feel free to post some of the highlights

or what stand the most for you for the recently concluded Pre-TGS show by SONY.

Photo Credit: Hideo Kojima - Twitter Account @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz

Yeah, thats how you change the harddrive I think.

YES. 100% confirm. That is where and how you remove it. Under is the HDD of your PS4.

cool. Hope they make an AC one

Only a matter of time bro. Like I said. This is only the beginning.  B)  We may even see Uncharted 4, GT7, Persona 5 and the list will go on and on. :yay: 

I believe the Design Team of Sony had already have this in mind during the initial system design stage. Wonder how easy it is to change bay covers.  B) 

Persona 4 for PS4 got my attention.

I think you might meant "5" for the PS4 bro. Or is it not.?  B) 

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz

Is it confirmed that HDD bay covers are going to be available at retailers other than Japan?

I really liked what I saw with the themes coming to PS4/Vita and Persona 5 getting a PS4 version.

Other announcements like a new YS game for PS4/Vita and Bloodborne coming a lot earlier than I expected (at least in Japan).

I'll definitely buy an HDD cover to spruce up my PS4 a bit, I'm surprised it has taken this long for Sony to release some. 

Parker

​Actually, I was expecting it ever since, Greggy of IGN replaces his HDD to a bigger size SSD back in Nov.2013 (Reminds me of the 'faceplate" gimmick that the 360 has, if you would remember.?) By then, It was only a matter of time. I think the 9 months spawn is still valid, considering and looking into marketing perspective. See how the PS4 did without the Bay cover option at all. How it reached 10 million units by just having that Shiny Black well designed unit.  B) 

Dragon Quest Heroes Also gets A "Special Limited Edition Silver PS4" named “Metal Slime”, that will also be released in 2015; complemented by a custom engraved HDD cover and a DualShock 4 controller with the same motif.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/01/dragon-quest-heroes-announced-for-ps4-by-square-enix/

BwbpTCsCMAAaApd-670x335.jpg?6eb890

​After Yesterday's Pre-TGS show and seeing white Destiny bundle exclusive via PAX... I was like "I knew this day of exclusive/limited edition Design PS4 would come out, why on earth I didn't wait"  :shakefist:  :lol:  You know that kind of mixed emotions. But then again, its all good, I loved my custom Carbon Fiber PS4.

and a friend of mine is placing his cards on the table to buy it more than my overall expenses.  :giggle:  But unfortunately, not happening soon. Unless or perhaps a customized MGSV PP Themed PS4 comes out.  B) 

Don't care about any of the news! JUST announce The last guardian :) Any news ANYTHING!! A logo and I'm happy!

​Unfortunately, we all have to play the 'waiting game' and that 'keeping fingers crossed' for this one to materialized. I feel you on this game...

Is it confirmed that HDD bay covers are going to be available at retailers other than Japan?

I really liked what I saw with the themes coming to PS4/Vita and Persona 5 getting a PS4 version.

Other announcements like a new YS game for PS4/Vita and Bloodborne coming a lot earlier than I expected (at least in Japan).

As of the moment, ONLY Japan retailers will have it, pronto. But surely, Kojima san will bring his piece of arts to NA and EU. Specially now that one of his Kojima HQ is in L.A.

And Remember, when Cerny said... during the design process of the PS4, it will enable Game Developers to develop faster than what they have achieved in building games via PS3 and even faster than the PS2 development stage for games. So No surprises there! B) 

At the end of the day...it feels great to be a gamer...most of all a Playstation owner  :pimp: 

Cheers  :highfive:  #goodvibes

-Razgriz 

• Like 1