Thoughts on "Destiny" Trophy Set.

DarknessKey92

They're alright, nothing story related which can be good or bad. The only gold trophies are for raiding which are 45+ minutes, and since they don't have matchmaking (friends only), there's gonna be boosting sessions for a while.

I'm worried about how big Destiny is, I remember watching the first gameplay, and the dev looked off into the distance of old Russia and said "you can go down there right now, but let's continue" , in the beta when you jumped down it auto killed you.

Bungie.net says there's a PSNP clan, created by Sly. I guess there'll be an announcement or something as soon as we know how clans actually function ingame. The only trophy i imagine requiring a boosting session is the one you get for beating a raid without anybody dying, but i don't think it'll be that hard if we just do a low lvl raid with high lvl people, shouldn't it?

• Like 2

Bungie.net says there's a PSNP clan, created by Sly. I guess there'll be an announcement or something as soon as we know how clans actually function ingame. The only trophy i imagine requiring a boosting session is the one you get for beating a raid without anybody dying, but i don't think it'll be that hard if we just do a low lvl raid with high lvl people, shouldn't it?

unless the enemies scale to your level

Completeing a raid without dying seems tough, anything else looks not too bad difficulty wise.

Either way ill be playing through the story first, bymyself this week :D

I actually did complete it without dying by myself on the Bata, I think I was level 7?

Too bad it was only the Bata so I didn't get any achievement/trophy :/

I actually did complete it without dying by myself on the Bata, I think I was level 7?

Too bad it was only the Bata so I didn't get any achievement/trophy :/

There were no raids in the beta, you're thinking of a strike. So far there's only one confirmed raid that takes longer than an hour and is said to be the hardest thing in the game (even to end game guardians). Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 2

I'm not looking forward to the PVP trophies, however I'm sure theres many not looking forward to the PVE trophies. This game was obviously not intended to be an easy one to 100%. 

My only worry is with " :silver: Triple Play" from what I've seen many don't seem keen on the idea of playing as a Titan, so unless theres a way to boost this I can see many matchups being made of mostly Warlocks, and Hunters. (I Hope I'm wrong on this one.) I'm hoping there will be a way to boost these trophies in maybe a 'premade group vs premade group' situation.