My white PS4!

Syphon_Filter

Aaaand another person who films videos in portrait orientation, lol - I'll at least give him points for flipping the video so it fills the screen I guess xD I swear, these phones need updates giving tutorials to people when they enter video mode telling them how to film, lolz

Anyways, my rant is done haha, the white PS4 looks quite nice! Hope you like it! :)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

rrBMx4T.png

...and some people prefer white when it comes to tech stuff.  :lol:

Love the set up. Resembles mine except i also have the super slim white one as well as the slim. Swear the white ps4 looks bigger, ofcourse my systems are sitting on black glass. Can't wait for spring of next year when the silver Dragon Quest ps4 comes out in Japan.That'll be a sexy addition to the collection of mine.

Looks awesome, I prefer the black one though, I prefer black everything though when it comes to tech so I'm biased.

Thank you. I do have black and since I was bored and wanted to spend money. This bundle came out lool.

DAMMIT WHY IS THE VIDEO SIDEWAYS???  I NOW HAVE TACO NECK FROM WATCHING!!!

Seriously though...nice.  I am just waiting on a few duckets then I'm about to pick one of those bad mammajammas up.  

Good luck!

Aaaand another person who films videos in portrait orientation, lol - I'll at least give him points for flipping the video so it fills the screen I guess xD I swear, these phones need updates giving tutorials to people when they enter video mode telling them how to film, lolz

Anyways, my rant is done haha, the white PS4 looks quite nice! Hope you like it! :)

It was so hard to do it with one hand and I captured the video with my Iphone 5 C loool.

flower bedsheets?... so manly. :P love ya.

Looooooooooooool. My mom she buys them.

the white one does look really good indeed, but i also prefer the black one :lol:

I like both.

Those bed sheets doe

Lol.

That White PS4 is so beautiful. My girlfriend is getting one at the end of the month, so jealous ;(

It does indeed and I keep looking at white light bar looooooooooool. You will like it for sure.

I think I like the white better, but i'm not a rich guy~! so ya.

its only 500 dollars so you can get it and you don't have to be rich.

I was considering it to get the Destiny bundle.... then I sort of gave up on the idea, I think I prefer the black consoles.

Why? The white one it really looks nice.

Y u do dis? To make me feel bad about my black PS4  :(

Hopefully you will get one.

@Omega-MoonYou have made a good point. This white PS4 very barely we can see any dust on it not like the black one. Oh my God! Every 4 days I most clean it

rrBMx4T.png

...and some people prefer white when it comes to tech stuff.  :lol:

I pretty much have the same setup. I have a white Vita and just got a white PS4, but my white PS3 is super-slim. I wish PlayStation TV came in white like the Japanese version. And I need to get the white Gold Wireless headset but they were out of stock in my area.

Edited by yeaaawutever

Very nice looking gaming device, that reminds me that i want to buy another white controller for my ps3 until i can afford the ps4 lol. Enjoy your gaming.

Thank you.

I just watched for the bed sheets, jk.

:giggle:

Very nice looking gaming device, that reminds me that i want to buy another white controller for my ps3 until i can afford the ps4 lol. Enjoy your gaming.

Thank you.

I just watched for the bed sheets, jk.

:giggle:

Really like the look of the white PS4.  I have kids who touch everything, so I know if I bought one it wouldn't stay white for very long.

I like it too as well and it does look different to say the truth. I don't no why maybe due to the color as its something different because all the gaming systems I have owned they were black after the PS1. Yeah, you better stay away from white since you got kids as you said it won't be white after a while  :giggle: .

You're just like me :P

my ps3, ps vita, iPad, phone and Ps4 are all white. :)

So far I have my PS4 is white and Iphone that is all.

I pretty much have the same setup. I have a white Vita and just got a white PS4, but my white PS3 is super-slim. I wish PlayStation TV came in white like the Japanese version. And I need to get the white Gold Wireless headset but they were out of stock in my area.

You like the white color a lot. :rolleyes: