which is better?

Devialry

PS Vita or PS Vita TV ?

Post your opinion here and their comparison....  :lol:  :lol:

The Vita TV came out in Japan a while ago. The Playstation TV is coming out next week. Since I neither live in nor speak Japanese, I have no experience with the Vita TV and since the Playstation TV isn't out yet, I have no experience with the Playstation TV.

I suspect many people here are in the same boat. Can't compare things realistically if you have no experience with them.

Are you looking for reasons to buy one over the other?

what do you all mean by ''it comes out next week'' ? the PS Vita TV is released last year and yes i'mplanning to buy one

PS Vita TV was only released in Japan last year (14th Nov 2013). It was then released in other parts of Asia on 16th Jan 2014. It is scheduled to be released in NA regions on 14th Oct 2014, and in the EU regions on 14th Nov 2014.

why is the release date of PS Vita TV too long compared to Philippines?

Cause its inside Asia, same continent where Japan is xDxD

one thing i can tell for sure, in terms of compatibility Vita is better than Vita TV lol

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

I admit that I haven't tried the PSTV, but I say Vita purely because it can play more games and you can more easily take it places.  And I personally do like the touch controls on some games.

That said, the thought of playing some Vita games on a big screen tv sounds nice.

Edited by lazyfan

• 2 weeks later...

Sure the Vita TV will be nice for some games but it lacks so much games that it's hardly worth it. Between the vita and the vita slim it's all about the screen, the orginal has a better screen but the slim is nicer built and probably better in your hands.

Edited by SurvivorBlues

Instead of spending money developing the Vita TV, Sony should have supported more AAA games for Vita. We, Vita owners, love our Vitas and we are desperate about not having "true" games for it. So, to answer your question I don't even care about the Vita TV. To play on TV, I have my PS3. I bought the Vita to be able to play "hardcore" games while lying down on my couch and I've been disappointed. 

About your second question, I prefer the original Vita model, just because I love how beautiful, clear and bright the graphics look on that gorgeous OLED screen. There's nothing that would make me trade it for a Vita with a LCD screen.

I love my Vita, the few AAA games that we have for it are great, but I really feel sorry for this great handheld not having the games that it deserves and that is, obviously, capable of delivering.

• Like 1