10/14/2014(NA) "Ultimate Edition Sale"

DarknessKey92

So there's A "Ultimate Edition Sale" going on for this week, but IDK If I want to Get "Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle"(Is this Bundle Marking the end of the Big DLC Strive The Game Worked on all this time, or will there still be more?)....

oaaqt4.jpg

wv4vva.jpg

2ep4ok4.jpg

Title/ps-plus-overlay.pngPrice/Sale Price/Original Price

Batman Arkham Origins Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$26.99 $29.99 $37.49

Batman: Arkham City Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$13.99 $19.99 $34.49

Borderlands: Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$7.49 $9.99 $29.99

Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$ 7.99 $ 9.99 $19.99
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$7.99 $9.99 $19.99
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$7.19 $7.99 $19.99
Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$19.19 $23.99 $74.99
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$9.79 $13.99 $19.99
Muramasa Rebirth Complete Edition(PS Vita) ps-plus-overlay.png$19.59 $27.99 $34.99
Prototype 2 Ultimate Bundle(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$17.99 $19.99 $49.99
Resident Evil 6 Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$13.64 $19.49 $27.99
Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$19.79 $21.99 $29.99
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$11.19 $13.99 $19.99
Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle(PS4,PS3, and Vita Cross-Buy) ps-plus-overlay.png$12.79 $15.99 $19.99
The Amazing Spider Man Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$26.99 $29.99 $49.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Gold Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$35.99 $39.99 $49.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Gold Edition(PS4) ps-plus-overlay.png$44.99 $49.99 $59.99
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$8.75 $17.49 $24.99
Toukiden: Age of Demons Ultimate Edition(PS Vita) ps-plus-overlay.png$28.79 $31.99 $39.99
TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$26.99 $29.99 $89.99
Edited by DarknessKey92

The Muramasa sale is really good for those interested in that game doods

On 2nd Thought:

"I Will be getting "Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle(PS3)", especially after seeing how much all it comes with costs separate; it will feel like I'm just buying the game & all the DLC is Free".

Be prepared for the loads of dlc to follow dood

• Like 1

Damn, if I have a ps vita then I will finally get the chance to buy Murrasma Rebirth that I always wanted including that ps plus code I have that will be awesome. :( Even though I played Myrramasa The Demon Blade for the Wii before. Woho! :D

May buy Prototype 2 all thanks to ps plus code again where I haven't entered the code yet. Got to think if it is worth on doing it. Or, might buy mortal kombat komplete edition(does online still working in this game?) along with Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition also. Will be a perfect day to try out all thanks to ps plus if I decide to buy those two.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

I don't understand why DLC rarely goes on sale. The Arkham City bundle is less expensive than the DLCs bought individually. I would buy the bundle if not for the fact that save files for the Vanilla is not compatible with the UE. And I'm not finding those 400 Riddler trophies again. I guess I will keep waiting for a DLC sale... 

Okay, so I've Decided to:

Also Get Batman: Arkham City Ultimate Edition(PS3) ps-plus-overlay.png$13.99, even though I already got "Batman: Arkham City/w Catwoman DLC" For "Free" through "April 2014's IGC".

The Reason for this, is this:

Since I plan to "%100" this game, and Calculated how much the "DLC" i'm missing costs(mandatory for the %100), and its "Price's" currently stand as Such:

1. Robin Bundle $6.99
  2. Nightwing Bundle $6.99
  3. The Arkham Bundle(Robin & Nightwing Bundles/w Arkham City Skins Pack) $14.99
  4. Harley Quinn's Revenge $9.99

So totaling the mandatory # 3 & 4 : Equals $24.98(That's Without Adding the "Game itself" & "Catwoman DLC" Prices)

This is Just My opinion though, if anyone is in the same exact position as me about this game(Wanting the %100 Regardless of having the game or not through IGC); then I'd have to say "Now is The Right time to go for it, since DLC rarely: 

A)Drops in price.

B)Gets added in A Sale."

Again this is just my opinion(I don't expect to convince anyone), and only wanted to share that input I figured out; because I'd rather pay "$13.99(with The Game & All The DLC)" Then "$24.98(An Extra $10.99)" "Later" for what I can get "Now" @ "A Much calculated reduced Price".

Also when I went to "Best Buy" today for "Beyond Two Souls", I found A "Cheap Coverless Used Retail Copy" of "The Standard Batman: Arkham City" Selling for $19.99.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Muramasa Rebirth Complete edition means the game + 4 DLCs? if yes... that's a steal...

"Yes" to Both.

Borderlands is unavailable 

I Just Saw it "Available", did you wait for the page to load the "Cart Icon" in the Lower Right Section?

2rrrzeu.jpg

Edit:

Well this is embarrassing I forgot to wait for it to load...Gimme A Sec.

2nd Edit: There Fixed.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

There are good deals in this sale. Except for Amazing Spiderman games, that's not a deal at all...

Would suggest people to get Muramasa Rebirth and Metal Gear Rising ( great gameplay for both), and Deadly Premonition if you want to play a eccentric game with a good story

"Yes" to Both.

I Just Saw it "Available", did you wait for the page to load the "Cart Icon" in the Lower Right Section?

2rrrzeu.jpg

Edit:

Well this is embarrassing I forgot to wait for it to load...Gimme A Sec.

2nd Edit: There Fixed.

Its UA apparently because I already own original digital version.