Trophy Hunters Team League!

TheLastSurvivorD

Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, no. We seem to be pretty outclassed here. But, hey, by the off chance we make it past the first round, we can celebrate our mediocrity!

Can we have fireworks,cake, balloons and a disco as well if we do  :yay:  :dance:

Edited by Greenguy81
  • Like 1

Any chance the league could start tomorrow, or this week at all? If it were to start tomorrow, then I need to get myself prepared, as I wasn't expecting for the league to even start this week. :P

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141107T12&p0=137&msg=Trophy+Hunters+Team+League+Kick-off%21&csz=1

Countdown until league starts...Also, I put it in Los Angeles time, though it might get a little confusing....

So tell me if you guys want the location for time to be changed. :)

Edited by Plutia
  • Like 1

uh....what are trophie league teams?

If you're asking what the teams are, they're on the first page of the thread. If you're asking how this league works, that's explained on the first page of the thread. Basically, read the first page of the thread.

• Like 3

If you're asking what the teams are, they're on the first page of the thread. If you're asking how this league works, that's explained on the first page of the thread. Basically, read the first page of the thread.

No offence intended to anybody but jem you should know by now that just about nobody seems to bother with the first page in these things despite it having most of the answers of course there are exceptions although I'd like it if people did read the first post most of the time.

Anyway really looking forward to this but at a glance I see 3 stand-out teams. can another team surprise us and topple them?

No offence intended to anybody but jem you should know by now that just about nobody seems to bother with the first page in these things despite it having most of the answers of course there are exceptions although I'd like it if people did read the first post most of the time.

Anyway really looking forward to this but at a glance I see 3 stand-out teams. can another team surprise us and topple them?

I know people don't read the front page, but they should, especially if they have questions about the thread.

Speaking of the first page of the thread, I just noticed that there are two start dates posted. Is December 5th supposed to be the end date?

I know people don't read the front page, but they should, especially if they have questions about the thread.

Speaking of the first page of the thread, I just noticed that there are two start dates posted. Is December 5th supposed to be the end date?

Agreed, they really should it happens in far too many threads.

Have to say I am thinking the same thing as Clawz that it is season 2's start date going by the timeframe but it also seems to overlap with the eliminations that is if I read the first post correctly, so I'm slightly confused now too.