Killzone SF Patch To Be a Game Changer Soon

filplacido

A yet-to-come patch to this game (Killzone: Shadow Fall) will change the game for better. From different game's news sources and as said by the Lead Designer Eric Boltjes, the patch will include a in-game currency, random boxes' pick ups, daily challenges and bonuses and more. 

It is said that it will help reduce the grinding hours of multiplayer trophies.

This game is extremly underrated so i hope with this patch more people join in and play.

What do you guys think?

filplacido.png

Wait, so will the guide I just published showing grinding methods no longer be relevant?

EDIT: This game is great and I can't believe they are still supporting it with often patches and updates. The platinum trophy seems to be getting easier and easier, feel sorry for those that got that plat early.

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Quick question for anybody.  I was looking at how to make a bot game and I think I found it.  Before I started, the game informed me that challenges will be disabled in the bot mode.  Did I do something wrong or is that how it is?  I have to get the challenge trophies through regular play online?  Thanks

Quick question for anybody.  I was looking at how to make a bot game and I think I found it.  Before I started, the game informed me that challenges will be disabled in the bot mode.  Did I do something wrong or is that how it is?  I have to get the challenge trophies through regular play online?  Thanks

Go to create warzone and boom all of the options

or youtube has a tutorial

Edited by Titanic Balls