Thoughts about the Trophy List

dalailama1989

I thought all the achievements where purple. I like these even more. Let's hope the co-op isn't as buggy as in FC3.

Yeah I remember seeing these in bright pinks and blue matching the theme of the game, this was however weeks ago on an xbox forum. These trophies look much better and the criteria looks enjoyable much like FC3. Can't wait.

What? There were bomb defuse, hostage rescue missions and arena match trophies in Far Cry 3? 

He just said it looked a lot like it, not that they're exactly the same. I think that's a reasonable statement seeing as there are many similar trophies and that they overall look fairly straightforward and easy to obtain. This Arena Rank trophy could be the only trophy that's actually challenging, but I doubt it will be that hard.

So I'm looking forward to what looks like a fun game and easy plat.  :yay:

He just said it looked a lot like it, not that they're exactly the same. I think that's a reasonable statement seeing as there are many similar trophies and that they overall look fairly straightforward and easy to obtain. This Arena Rank trophy could be the only trophy that's actually challenging, but I doubt it will be that hard.

So I'm looking forward to what looks like a fun game and easy plat. :yay:

If that's what he's saying then my apologies. No malicious intent or sarcasm intended. Edited by stitchesnscars

If that's what he's saying then my apologies but realistically how many game sequel trophies are that drastically different? No malicious intent or sarcasm intended.

Would it be more accurate if I edited my statement to "similar" rather than "a lot like"?

No you're cool man. I misread it as you complaining about the trophy similarity. No need to correct something for my misinterpretation.

All good. If anything, I'm happy about the list. 

what's cool is they are color coded by what kind of trophy they are. As in, a bronze trophy is bronze colored, a gold is gold colored, a silver is silver colored, and the platinum trophy is blue... 

Have any other games done that before? Never noticed it. Either way, I will be picking up this game down the line for sure.

Edited by ThePiOverlord111