Hello everyone in PSNProfiles

TheFirstWotch

Hello well I never make a introduction for something like this but I'm new in this of PlayStation I have consoles in the past but in the last gen was the XBOX 360 the console the I use to play games, I buy my PS Vita TV and PS4 2 or 3 Weeks ago and my friend recommend this side to get stared to meet people for PlayStation so Hope to get along with everyone.

Ah, a newcomer to the PlayStation Nation, huh? Well, you'll definitely have a great time hanging around here. It's a snug little community that won't look at you funny for wearing that ridiculous hat. Anywho, have a nice day and enjoy your time here!

Ah So you're new? I saw you in the Little Mac Section a Few min ago :lol: ...lol

Well, Welcome to the Site.

Yeah I saw you I hope see you in SSB for Wii U

Ah, a newcomer to the PlayStation Nation, huh? Well, you'll definitely have a great time hanging around here. It's a snug little community that won't look at you funny for wearing that ridiculous hat. Any who, have a nice day and enjoy your time here!

Matt-Smith-Fez.jpglol

Been a long time since i've welcomed people on this site but anyways, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay in our awesome community.

arigato

hello and welcome  :wave:

oh.. also better send a thank you letter or gift to the friend that recommended you this awesome site ^_^

I'll when I see her but I can't find her here 

Thanks to all :)

• 2 weeks later...