Guests. Guests everywhere.

Sir_Palkia

It seems like on every thread i read, there are more guests viewing it than members. Even as i write this right now, there are 2x more than guests than members.

WHY DONT YOU GUESTS MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND JOIN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY COMMUNITY?!

Unless you're a dick, then don't. But i'm sure you're not, so join!

Any of my fellow members want to convince our temporary visitors to stay indefinitely?

• Like 2

People Google stuff to get an answer to a question. Google directs them to this site. They find the answer to their question then leave. If they like what they see then they might create an account and stick around, or not. Most sites will end up with more Guests viewing pages than actual members.

People Google stuff to get an answer to a question. Google directs them to this site. They find the answer to their question then leave. If they like what they see then they might create an account and stick around, or not. Most sites will end up with more Guests viewing pages than actual members.

HOW COULD THEY NOT LIKE WHAT THEY WHAT THEY SEE?! THEY HAVE NO TASTE FOR SEXY WEBSITES

I think not all people can easily socialize with random people in the net, thus like what Stevie says... Google then leave... or maybe they had bad experience with trolls/bashers and like and now prefer to just search what they need or lurk...

Maybe they're just on mobile and too lazy to log in with their phone keyboard (me, a lot of the time) but also what Stevieboy said about there's almost always gonna be more guests than members, I think that's a common thing for forums especially one with guides, etc.

P.S.

56500.jpg

Edited by BuzzLightyearV

Haha, a lot of people do seem to lurk around before joining. I joined right after finding this site to make a player card though, lol.

I couldn't wait to join to make a player card either lol. But to be honest I think every forum on the web has more lurkers than members.

• Like 1

I remember being a guest for quite awhile before I decided to join. I have been lurking for so long that I just joined and starting posting/replying like if I was a long time user on the forums without even introducing myself ( I'm sorry ). Guests feel welcomed to join, it's a very sweet community.

I couldn't wait to join to make a player card either lol. But to be honest I think every forum on the web has more lurkers than members.

We must do our part to make this forum achieve greatness! We must take all the guest and refine them into fabulous members of this community!

We are the definitive trophy hunting website there is! We are PSNProfiles!

I remember being a guest for quite awhile before I decided to join. I have been lurking for so long that I just joined and starting posting/replying like if I was a long time user on the forums without even introducing myself ( I'm sorry ). Guests feel welcomed to join, it's a very sweet community.

Yeah i done the same thing! i just join and commented like i've been here for years and everyone seemed fine with that, thats why i like this site! 

Edited by Sir_Palkia

It seems like on every thread i read, there are more guests viewing it than members. Even as i write this right now, there are 2x more than guests than members.

WHY DONT YOU GUESTS MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND JOIN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY COMMUNITY?!

Unless you're a dick, then don't. But i'm sure you're not, so join!

Any of my fellow members want to convince our temporary visitors to stay indefinitely?

NEWCOMER ALERT!! ^-^

Im here, but I dont care about a beautiful or sexy community.

Its ok for me when they are just funny. :)

Now you should go to the next store and buy me pudding worth 50$.

No, I mean that totally seriously and not because of my avatar. :)