Remove Account

miszkurkam

Stop telling people to PM Sly. He reads this forum and will get to it. He doesn't need 50 different PM's from people requesting shit to be fixed for them, followed by 40 threads of people moaning because he didn't get to their shit quick enough.

I'm waiting about two days to remove my account...

I'm waiting about two days to remove my account...

A whole 48 hours? :blink: what will happen to the children ?

On a more serious note, two options :

1 - wait until Sly has time to get to it (he does have other things to do, it's surprising I know)

2 - don't use the forum account and just forget about it, it's not as if it's really going to change much ?

As Sly has stated. You need to offer more detail, friend. You have not even stated as to whether or not you are referring to your forum profile or PSN profile yet. You say PSN profile, but it has already been removed from the main site as far as I can see. If you're referring to the forum profile, that's something Sly will have to help you with.

As for the "bugs" preventing you from doing anything with your "PSN account", would you mind to clarify what said bugs are? What issues are you experiencing with it in particular? I nor anyone else can help you with this until that is known.

As Sly has stated. You need to offer more detail, friend. You have not even stated as to whether or not you are referring to your forum profile or PSN profile yet. You say PSN profile, but it has already been removed from the main site as far as I can see. If you're referring to the forum profile, that's something Sly will have to help you with.

As for the "bugs" preventing you from doing anything with your "PSN account", would you mind to clarify what said bugs are? What issues are you experiencing with it in particular? I nor anyone else can help you with this until that is known.

I can't change settings, e.t.c.

OP probably didn't explain himself well enough at all, but some of you don't need to be so unnecessarily rude.

Like most people have said, just try to wait a little bit more longer until the owner of the website can deal with your issues. I was going to suggest to make a new forum account straight away, but from what I can read, I see that that might actually be not possible, since you've already linked your PS account with the profile.

In any case, patience is virtue. Making a thread about it is your right (since this is the appropriate part of the forum to do so) and a message to the owner shall suffice. 

Just sit tight icon7_zps78a7312c.png

a message to the owner shall suffice. 

Not recommended, Sly reads the forums.

As for not being able to change settings, which ones can't you change ? That's still not really precise, if you say what you can't do, people can help, but it needs to be fully explained.

Also, if it's easy, you'll get help quickly, if it isn't it'll take time to get an answer, that just how things are

Not recommended, Sly reads the forums.

If someone is in urgent need of help about something relatively serious regarding their account, then I think one message to the owner should be okay. But hey, I haven't been here long enough to know how the owner really is, so you're probably right icon7_zps78a7312c.png Mine was a general statement, since most forums work that way when it comes to issues.