What's your highest "first achiever" rank?

Aexuz

In the top 50 first achievers of any game what's the highest rank you have achieved?

PSN games count too.

My highest is Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f #1 achiever

1Lab9814.png

• Silent Hill Downpour #3
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 #7
  • Trine 2 #11
  • Crescent Pale Mist #19
  • Legasista #24
  • Acceleration of Suguri X edition #26
  • Muramasa Rebirth #29(platinum) #3 (100%)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 #30
Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

I don't quite follow. What's a 'First Achiever Rank'? Please explain, so I can find out mine.

When you enter to a game profile under the 100% club category, in the first column you can see the top 50 first achievers of any game.

• 1 month later...

When you enter to a game profile under the 100% club category, in the first column you can see the top 50 first achievers of any game.

That's not actually correct, is it? If the game has DLC, the 100% club would not tell you were you are on the platinum leaderboard, which is currently disabled.

That being said, I can tell you mine because I know what it is and it doesn't have DLC: MLB10 The Show, for which I am #17 (out of a total of only 34!).

I am #1 in the world for the Trine 2 platinum. That's neato.

1La41642.png

this is very Impressive. Smiley-Praise.gif. is this the one you hold above all else. I mean, I know the rating might imply that it wasn't that much of a challenge, but holding the #1 spot above over 6,400 other gamers can add some fireworks to the whole deal. #1 in the Wooorld.!! I mean, just think, Ur in the Gamers History Book. 1st ever comes with it's own rewards I guess. Congratz again.

this is very Impressive. Smiley-Praise.gif. is this the one you hold above all else. I mean, I know the rating might imply that it wasn't that much of a challenge, but holding the #1 spot above over 6,400 other gamers can add some fireworks to the whole deal. #1 in the Wooorld.!! I mean, just think, Ur in the Gamers History Book. 1st ever comes with it's own rewards I guess. Congratz again.

What's funny is that I wasn't even trying... my 2 co-op partners and I got it after work one day and just burned through it... they got #2 and #3.

I think I'm equally as proud of being in the top 50 for Dead Space 2, just because of the challenge involved.

thats all dandy... im still pissed that i was like #10 on a few of the games i played like Trinity Universe and Hyperdimension Neptunia...

but then the hackers attacked

http://psnprofiles.c...rinity-Universe

what a load of crap!

These are about 100+ hour platinums...

Ah man that sucks. F*****g hackers. They should grow up and realise what gaming is REALLY about. That's like entering a tournament then stealing the prize before it starts and bragging to everyone how you won. You JUST - DON'T - DO IT!!

thats all dandy... im still pissed that i was like #10 on a few of the games i played like Trinity Universe and Hyperdimension Neptunia...

but then the hackers attacked

http://psnprofiles.c...rinity-Universe

what a load of crap!

These are about 100+ hour platinums...

I feel your pain dude. It's the same with with Street Fighter X Tekken. The game isn't quite as long, but it still takes around 70 hours to do. I hate those frauds.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/STREET-FIGHTER-X-TEKKEN

Anyway, I'm number 2 on Green Day Rock Band. The only reason I'm not number one is because I had my vacation on the 4th of July that year lol. Oh well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...