Should I go for the platinum.

RebelliousStorm

It's possible, I'm in the process of boosting the multiplayer. The multiplayer is not fun, and it's a very very long boosting process. Depends how much effort and time you're willing to put in.

I also would like to make the platinum of this game, I bought it 5 years ago or probably more and I didn't even played it much, I want the platinum not just for the rare rating but also for a "hard work" platinum!

Very hard work indeed!

I don't know if I want to go through the grind either. The singleplayer, while I enjoy open world games... is a bit tedious, let alone the mp. I enjoyed the First Far Cry, and the third, plan on getting the fourth as well as blood dragon... but I don't know if I want to grind out Far Cry 2. 

I also have had this game for years without touching it and I'm at the point now where I'm worried of I do, I won't be able to plat it. Those servers could close any day now and it's one hell of a grind...

I'm grinding it like mad, because I know the servers are on their last legs. Drops constantly (although that has always happened), and the game crashes continuously.

I was going for this plat years ago switching between SP and long nights of grinding the MP when a sp trophy glitches and the only way to get it is to restart the game and get all the diamonds again... This is when I gave up

Heard about the diamonds glitching, I guess I'll push through it though when I have the MP done. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...