Playing games after Platinum again?

STAZtheOTAKU

Fallout 3 - i like to play this game from time to time to do... nothing, just shooting, stealing and finding interesting things

Uncharted 1-3 for story

Mass Effect 1-3 for story

The LAst Of Us for best story

Half Life 2 and episodes - for story

Rayman Legends - im aiming to be in first 100

The Unfinished Swan - with my 5 yerars niece im playing this from time to time

Dishonored - great game i play this another time for story and sneaking

Hitman Absolutin - for sneaking

Metal Gear Solid - for sneaking and story

Beyond good and Evil - only for story, i have played this game 10 times on PC and about 10 times on PS3 and Xbox 360

Deus Ex and Deus Ex Human Revolution - like you see above i like to sneak and good story, and i dont mind old games like old Deus Ex

Final Fantasy 7 - i think i have played more than 60 times this games from 1997 (my first game which i habe bought for 100$ in 1997 from money which my parent have give me each months. And yeah it was a lot back then like its now. And its best game for me ever)

Final Fantasy 8 & 9 - another great FF games, played a lot, not like FF7 but still....

Warriors of Rock and rock Bands games - i played those a LOT and i miss this on PS4 and XONE

And there some otehr which i dont remember now.

Skyrim - probably my favourite game of last gen. Secretly hoping for even a crappy port to next gen :P could play it forever

Peggle 2 - amazingly simple and fun, great for parties and casual play 

Alice: Madness Returns - loved the original on PC, and with this I can play both whenever I want. Great games!

The Last of Us Remastered - the best Multiplayer experience so far on PS4

Skate 3 - great game, best skateboarding game on the ps3, love it for casual skating around the city

Mirror's Edge - those damned time trials and sleek gameplay keep me coming back for more.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - My favourite Call of Duty, best zombies and multiplayer

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - I have nearly 400 songs to play, plus I sometimes find people online!

Minecraft - Who doesn't foray into the cubed world of dreams?

God of War series. The triology mainly. From time to time I go back and play them because I love the series so darn much.
I played through GoW3 for the.. Like eight time a while back. (I don't know the count. 6 - 9 something) They're such good games. However I prefer to play GoW1 and GoW2 on the PS2 instead of the HD remakes for some strange reason :P

Other than that, I can see myself going back to KH when im done with them, because so far, it is so good!

Back on Xbox I was playing Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock everyday even after I got everything I needed, Now I just got it on Playstation I will most likely be doing that again.

I got a platinum on Tekken Tag Tournament a while ago and I still load it up every now and then and play it and Battlefield 4 I'm 1 trophy from plat but I doubt I will ever stop playing it.

Every time a new Spider-Man game comes out I plat it, then I buy it on the other console (PS3/Vita) that I didn't have it on and plat it again, then when I'm done,

I go and play Spidey 2 on PS2 and actually enjoy myself. God the new Spidey games suck.

Well... sometime I delete the game after 100% and sometime I play the game again from start... Borderlands is one of that... i have plaied it more, started from beginnig 8 time and ended 8 time and now I continue to play it again and again and again for infinite time (now I am at work for plat it on Steam I need... the viral trophy on steam... and no more people play that old, but well made, game).

I'm still Finishing the "Final Report Card Tasks" along with the DLC dungeon in Atelier Escha & Logy even if there was no trophy related to it...That might take a while.

Project DIVA F & F 2nd is a daily-must-play, can't advance the day without them.

I also play alot of Rayman Origins with my brother and sister every now and then.

And even after the third playthrough (and platinum), i'm still progressing through the final fourth playthrough in KHFM before moving on into 2.5 HD remix.

I don't usually play a game twice mostly for the fact that I usually do everything on my first go around so I find it boring to play again and with multiplayer games I play till I get the trophies and then never play it again because im not all that into multiplayer but it kinda depends on the game I can't remember the last game that I platinumed that I continued playing.