Reasons why people get banned from PSNP.

Woop982

I'm somewhat interested in these two magic words that immediately get you a warning point. Almost sounds like that episode of South Park about the brown noise that reflexively causes people to poop their pants.

Well. I guess I can give you the beginning to the two words, from there I'm pretty sure the majority can figure them out:

Dis- and Ur-

Sexy Bear!

Don't flatter yourself :P

What? o.O Not that I would try it, but... you can seriously do that?

Yes, this occurs when someone who was part of the forum requests that their account is removed from the tracking system on the site. If they were part of the forum, then they are banned from the forum which results in "banning yourself".

I've seen it happen a few times

Well. I guess I can give you the beginning to the two words, from there I'm pretty sure the majority can figure them out:

Dis- and Ur-

Don't flatter yourself :P

So the words you're talking about are Dishonored and Uranus!Dishonored  is a really good game and Uranus is the 7th planet on the solar system,so why all the hate?! :D

• Like 1

My sexiness is too powerful to control or ban! :)

You know I look good, stop hating. I see you, Silky Johnson! :ninja:

silky-johnson.jpg

Never did see this silky johnson episode.   What? is that.  I like.  You can probably guess why.

You usually have to try to get banned.   Just respect others and if others disrespect you try and brush it off.  I couldn't do the latter on another site, so I can attest to "you having to try to get banned".  It usually works.  This site has such a different vibe.  

Silky Jay Reporting for duty, sir.

• 6 months later...