Reasons why people get banned from PSNP.

Woop982

I was reading a post releated to Mirror's Edge and i noticed a user named Kirbz had *Banned* above his name so i was wondering why do people get banned from this site?

So if you know please share your knowledge with me and other people who might read this post.  :unsure:

Edited by Woop982

I was reading a post releated to Mirror's Edge and i noticed a user named Kirbz had *Banned* above his name so i was wondering why people get banned from this site?

So if you know please share your knowledge with me and other people who might read this post.  :unsure:

Saying things that are stupid or not relevant to the discussion can result in points being added to your profiles or a full ban. Kirbz probably had to many points or was fully banned due to not following the rules of conduct. Parker can probably explain it better. 

People can get warning points for breaking the rules:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17792-siteforum-rules-26th-july/

Too many warning points and they're banned.

Haha haven't seen these rules before (I like to live dangerously) but some of them are pretty funny but in no way unreasonable.

How many warning points till a ban? And is it temporary or straight up sent to the gallows?

How many warning points till a ban? And is it temporary or straight up sent to the gallows?

What constitutes "too many" warning points? It's very vague. There has to be a set amount.

I'm not entirely sure but I think it's 5 warning points then you're banned. Also not sure but I think they do expire after a set amount of time, maybe a year, but if you cross the 5 threshold then you're permanently done.

He probably means the remove account option you can see at the bottom of the homepage of the site.

No, he's is asking how people get banned.

Enough warning points would do it.. or obvious trolling.  Simply follow the site rules and you'll never have to worry over getting banned.

• Like 1