Hide a Trophy/Game

snakebit10

New game here. We have a lot of positive games with Picking a plat we are jealous of and rating the plats, Rating the rarest trophy and so and so on.

Object here is to look at person above you trophy list and pick a game they have earned trophies from that you would hide.

Example (I'll use the obvious) The above person has Hannah Montanna on thier list say you would hide that.

Keep it fun and not bash on anyone;s trophies or games. Just pick one game to hide.

• Like 1

Sound Shapes. I see it way too much and I'm sick of it, really.

Lol.... It's actually a really good game, but the constant flow of DLC is making current gamers (including myself) mad. People who don't have all 3 PlayStation platforms (such as yourself) are also pretty upset that they can't get 3 platinums and a sh*t ton of silver trophies for the price of playing the game once.

OT: for Tail Red, I'd hide EDF2025. I haven't played that one specifically, but if you don't get really into an EDF game: You're gonna have a bad time with the trophies.

• Like 1

Lol.... It's actually a really good game, but the constant flow of DLC is making current gamers (including myself) mad. People who don't have all 3 PlayStation platforms (such as yourself) are also pretty upset that they can't get 3 platinums and a sh*t ton of silver trophies for the price of playing the game once.

Eh, I'll take your word, but I'm never going to play it, even if I had all three systems and it's basically 3 platinums and, what, like 270 silvers? That's nuts, I'm no trophy whore.

OT: The Last of Us, never really cared for it.