Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

I want to dump here all my P4G screenshots that I accumulated during my 6 playthroughs, I'm only afraid that the site might not handle so many images in one post. Any smart way to do this? 

eh? like how many? my checklist have ~100 pics and I am able to have them in one post.

hmmm.. if the site could not handle it, maybe just post the link for the images instead?

• Like 1

eh? like how many? my checklist have ~100 pics and I am able to have them in one post.

hmmm.. if the site could not handle it, maybe just post the link for the images instead?

108 xD 

Well, if you have around 100 pics then I should be okay too. I'll post them later.

The moment every other waifu became trash

XpNw62S.jpg

Because Plue is always superior :awesome:

I want to dump here all my P4G screenshots that I accumulated during my 6 playthroughs, I'm only afraid that the site might not handle so many images in one post. Any smart way to do this? 

Post just link to imgur gallery =D

Trillion's characters are a lot of fun. I have to get back into it.
post-48752-0-43762800-1470465183_thumb.jpg

I lost my God Eater save file about 2 weeks ago. Fortunately, I had tried out the cross save at a friend's PS4 so I managed to get that. I still lost around 10 hours :/  

post-48752-0-55509300-1470465243_thumb.jpg

I bought Odin Sphere last Wednesday! I had already played Muramasa Rebirth, and played a friend's copy of Dragon's Crown, but never tried out Odin Sphere. Lots of fun! Was thinking of actually getting Dragon's Crown since its on sale right now. 

post-48752-0-47990900-1470465347_thumb.jpg

• Like 2