Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

Yes Satoshi, the Suzuha ending, I thought it was a bit 'hmm' how it was written... made me take 2 screenshots and I don't normally do that.

Ohhh so you meant THAT ;) Given Okabe's situation in Suzuha's ending it was understandable but still creepy a bit.

Still, it's not like he DID something so you can pretty much post those screenshots without worrying :P

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

Yes Satoshi, the Suzuha ending, I thought it was a bit 'hmm' how it was written... made me take 2 screenshots and I don't normally do that.

Did I miss something when I played the game ? O_o Maybe I forgot about it or didn't get it but I don't remember any rape scene!

Did I miss something when I played the game ? O_o Maybe I forgot about it or didn't get it but I don't remember any rape scene!

Well... actually...

Okabe was thinking about it, but Suzuha broke the loop which made him come to his senses again so he didn't do it (thank god).

How do i post my screen shots for people to see the text please?

I saved the screens on my Vita.

There are multiple ways:

1. You can use the Content Manager to transfer the images to a PC (or PC) and upload them a site like imgur.com

2. You can open the Pictures-app, select an image and attach them to an e-mail (... in the lower right corner when viewing an image) which you send to yourself

3. I don't know for sure but when you use Twitter, you might be able to use the Vita Twitter-app (LiveTweet) to tweet the images and then you could post those image-links.

• Like 1

Steins Gate: Rape reference screens for those who may have missed them.

I can't seem to post both pics on the same post... so I will post the 2nd one in the sequence when someone replies please...

You can upload the images to imgur or some other image site and then you'd be able to post more than one per post.

• Like 1

Steins Gate: Rape reference screens for those who may have missed them.

Yeah, I remember now! Among the whole madness of this part of the game, I guess I wasn't so surprised at the time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are from Danganronpa 2, so be careful. Don't open the spoiler if you're playing the game or if you're planning to play it.

It makes more sense when you read the tweet I made about these, so...

aUajQ1d.png

FPiUinc.jpg

These are from Danganronpa 2, so be careful. Don't open the spoiler if you're playing the game or if you're planning to play it.

aUajQ1d.png

FPiUinc.jpg

Monokuma confirmed for stalker =D

DOAX3 Venus lol Ookami bait (Marie Rose)

9J83qQ9.jpg

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Seriously, how can she be SO FREAKING CUTE?! :D

aUajQ1d.png

FPiUinc.jpg

Monokuma's analogy is mind blowing xD

late post... but that moment when the grind is finally over...

SrYqxUm.jpg?1

oh.. have anyone of you heard of game called Unepic? it's title is a lie...one Epic game... xD

JOfiRYm.jpg?1

Chuck Norris still OP... and yep.. that's a hammer I am holding...

uIlmwlH.jpg?1

I wish I could receive that free info in my m-mail...

GCyhouj.jpg?1

Die Monster... You don't belong in this world...

TZP68rG.jpg?1

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...