Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

Not sure if i can post the pics in question but tonight i took 2 screenshots during Steins gate.

The people who have played the game will instantly know what i am talking about when i say it was a very dark subject and not sure if this forum is the right place for that.

I don't recall anything in stens;gate that would be prohibited on forum. 

Just warn others if it's spoilery stuff ;)

Not sure if i can post the pics in question but tonight i took 2 screenshots during Steins gate.

The people who have played the game will instantly know what i am talking about when i say it was a very dark subject and not sure if this forum is the right place for that.

This was posted earlier and nothing in Steins;Gate comes close to this level of darkness... unless you count

the existential dread at the realization that all you do in life is meaningless before the will of the universe and that your own happiness is not possible without sacrifice of the happiness of others.

Nope relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 Not dark at all.

Spooky G0Fd6gX.png

(NSFW)

9F27gpc.jpg

qql3uHX.jpg

EAKb3Pp.jpg

25W3Niq.jpg

JkgXqfn.jpg

inb4 someone asks why photos, sadly screenshots are disabled in this game  :(

LFFmpVU.jpg

This was posted earlier and nothing in Steins;Gate comes close to this level of darkness... unless you count

the existential dread at the realization that all you do in life is meaningless before the will of the universe and that your own happiness is not possible without sacrifice of the happiness of others.

Nope relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 Not dark at all.

I thought the subject of rape was pretty dark, especially when it was spoken about being raped multiple times.

I understand that with some people skipping they might not see all the text though ;)