Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

Don't worry, I'm immune to fire :awesome: ... except for my left thumb, that one got burned by compressed steam and that freaking hurts.

*snicker* I've heard about Achilles Heel, but Dragon Non-Fireproof Thumb is something new. Did you lose a few scales there or something? :awesome:

Cooler? No way.

From what I've seen, it's not even using 20 stroke runes :awesome:

Looks strangely "barren" compared to the moon runes, eh? And I doubt the order and direction is important in the Dragon runes too.

*snicker* I've heard about Achilles Heel, but Dragon Non-Fireproof Thumb is something new. Did you lose a few scales there or something? :awesome:

I peeled off the scales from my left thumb and forged them into a protective amulet for a friend who was in dire need of protection. It was the one place I thought wouldn't get hurt :|.

Cooler? No way.

From what I've seen, it's not even using 20 stroke runes :awesome:

Yes way, see for yourself:

tumblr_m77uyzbRk21r5menzo1_1280.jpg

How did I not see this before? Oh well, I'm fairly new to this site, I guess that's my excuse. It took me quite a while to go through every picture posted here, and there are some great ones! I did skip the Danganronpa 2 ones though, since I have just started playing that one. 

I like the HDN ReBirth 3 theme a lot, so I thought I'd show it off. I could get more girls to appears by creating additional screens, but I like to keep my number of screens small just like my phone. 

My lock screen: 

2016-08-13-201548.jpg

Here are my background screens:

2016-08-13-214728.jpg

2016-08-13-214724.jpg

2016-08-13-214735.jpg

Also, previous posters are right, the 64GB card fills up fast. And it's not buggy, at least not for me. 

I have tons of game screens, but here are a few to kick things off. 

Anyone who says Assassin's Creed Liberation isn't buggy is a damn liar: 

2016-08-13-113826.jpg

These guys were chasing me and got stuck on that little picnic table or whatever it is. No wonder the Assassins are winning!

SteamWorld Heist is fun (but hard) but it has some good lulz. 

2016-06-18-215304.jpg

This is from Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

2015-03-13-005244.jpg

What's Clank doing here?  B)

Deception IV: Blood Ties

Laegrinna is just standing there posing with poor Olivier, who she just humiliated. 

2015-02-28-222116.jpg

A Wolf Among Us (pretty much spoiler free)

2015-01-17-011730.jpg

If it wasn't for his awesome voice acting, I could imagine Bigby saying in a British cockney accent: "well well well, what's all this then?"

2015-01-18-102949.jpg

Apparently he thinks he's Green Lantern? 

Rogue Legacy (back when I thought I could actually Plat it, much less BEAT the last boss... ugh.

2014-12-26-090025.jpg

What? Sir Dude is a great name, and he was the 6th of his name! 

Everything else I have is a lot of screens per game, so I wanted to get these one-offs out of the way first.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

How did I not see this before? Oh well, I'm fairly new to this site, I guess that's my excuse. It took me quite a while to go through every picture posted here, and there are some great ones! I did skip the Danganronpa 2 ones though, since I have just started playing that one. 

I like the HDN ReBirth 3 theme a lot, so I thought I'd show it off. I could get more girls to appears by creating additional screens, but I like to keep my number of screens small just like my phone. 

My lock screen: 

2016-08-13-201548.jpg

2016-08-13-214728.jpg

2016-08-13-214735.jpg

2016-08-13-214724.jpg

This is a lie! Vita does not have that many games!

My lock screen: 

2016-08-13-201548.jpg

2016-08-13-214728.jpg

2016-08-13-214724.jpg

2016-08-13-214735.jpg

Ooooh, I wasn't even aware that there was a HDN theme on the store (I haven't checked in a long time). I'm totally gonna go download that.

Also I don't think I've seen quite as many Vita games all in one place like that before. It's... MAGICAL!!!  xD I have a 64GB card too, but I've not been using folders, so I end up having like 6 pages full of games.  :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

My lock screen: 

2016-08-13-201548.jpg

2016-08-13-214728.jpg

2016-08-13-214724.jpg

2016-08-13-214735.jpg

I've been using the same theme for a while now. I put almost everything into folders, because I didn't like how all of the "useful" apps blocked the theme.

st8gR2g.jpg

sAIReiz.jpg

JtLnrBJ.jpg

Damn, looking at your reply, I see I posted my background screens out of order! I've edited the original post to fix it.

Oh, and don't worry, most of those Vita games are indies and smartphone ports.  :(

I've been using the same theme for a while now. I put almost everything into folders, because I didn't like how all of the "useful" apps blocked the theme.

st8gR2g.jpg

sAIReiz.jpg

JtLnrBJ.jpg

It's a lie! It's a lie!

There's no way my little Vita-tan can have games! :awesome:

Coincidentally, I'm using this theme as well =D I have 3 screens for settings and so on, 2 screens for smaller games and a main one for playing+soon to play +... Zero Escape :awesome:

I'm only using folders on the last to categorize finished games =D

st8gR2g.jpg

sAIReiz.jpg

JtLnrBJ.jpg

I love that you have HDN and Senran Kagura folders. I haven't gotten into Atelier yet, but from the other folders, I like your style. Truly the only games that matter. ☺

Also, your Username is the best human MALE character in any game, ever. Nice.

Here are some shots from Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward. There are some light story spoilers but they are mostly funny pictures. 

I love the intro screen: 

Zero%20Escape%20Vol.%202_%20Virtues%20La

Well, what IS it going to be? 

What? What am I playing? 

Holy crap, a Star Trek reference, a Star Wars reference (a fairly obscure one, to a character never referred to by name on-screen), and random craziness. This was the moment when I realized I was playing something that was just pure awesomeness. Whoever wrote this text was a genius and hopefully got a raise. :)

Just funny dialog, period: 

I work in IT and I couldn't stop laughing at the randomly British robot using hilarious phrases like "computery jiggery pokery". Again, genius writing. 

I wish I had the guts to say this when people said stupid stuff (mostly at work, but it also applies equally to close-minded political beliefs): 

Well, at least she's humble about it: 

Pay attention everyone: 

I hope Luna was talking about the glorious underboob, because if not, I can't pay attention because GLORIOUS UNDERBOOB. 

Next up, my large amounts of Danganronpa, Senran Kagura (only the first game, I haven't played the second yet but I do have both 3DS games as well, you know for the plot), and Hyperdimension Neptunia screens. The only Vita HDN game I haven't played yet is Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies (and the Sega Hardgirls game that isn't out in the West yet), but I think I have screens from most of the rest of them. Mostly from Rebirth 3 due to the hilarious baby "subplot". 

Edited by MosesRockefeller