Most annoying trophy you're going for?

StormRacer872

Damn, I'm not good enough to do that! xD Guess I best be starting up a gaming session :P

Also, KORRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA (I started watching and obsessing over it after it had already finished. Why do I keep becoming part of fandoms of things which are already over!?!? xD

The same thing happened to me with Korra lol and don't worry you're not the only one to join late fandoms when they're already over xD I wish I was a water bender so bad xD Btw if you are getting the trophy for Resogun on Vita feel free to ask for my help and I'll join anytime :) I'm gonna try going for God of War's platinum after I'm done with Resogun but I hate the challenge of the gods.

Edited by Bellalara

The same thing happened to me with Korra lol and don't worry you're not the only one to join late fandoms when they're already over xD I wish I was a water bender so bad xD Btw if you are getting the trophy for Resogun on Vita feel free to ask for my help and I'll join anytime :) I'm gonna try going for God of War's platinum after I'm done with Resogun but I hate the challenge of the gods.

Thanks, I'll keep the offer in mind :) Good luck with the GoW plat!

Mine is currently the Terraria plat. Spent the last few days trying to make a Hallowed world, once that's done i need to do it all again for a Corrupt world. I keep thinking "i'm gonna have to play something else to ease the monotony" but my OCD gets the better of me.

'Extra Effort' in FIFA 15!!!! It's my last trophy to get but it's so annoying! you can get it in 20 minutes but also in 50 hours, it's just luck if you get it or not.. Hate those trophies!

Do it with someone at ur house, slide tackle first and make the goalie walk into you, it took me two mins and I did it with someone who doesn't play video games

42S731cbb.png

Sum of All Zeros
Down 45 Japanese Zeros in 'Black Cats'. (Solo only)

The most annoying for my is this one.

Becaus i need this one for the Platinum

42S731cbb.png

Sum of All Zeros
Down 45 Japanese Zeros in 'Black Cats

i cant ever count how many times i have tried this

ive put the brightness up and down, sensitivity up and down

no matter what i cant seem to do it the most ive gotten is 32

and this is all i need for my platinum :(  :angry: :angry:  grrrrrr

Yea me to man rellay frustrating and annoying upcorce

• Like 1

Resident Evil Remaster: Finishing the game under 3 hours and the one about not dying & saving.

Good luck. Just make sure for under 3 hours run, you play it in normal/hard mode for Starsenal and therefore, platinum trophy. B)

Although I dont think trophy for playing without saving is not as annoying as trophy for under 3 hours. :)

I still dont know what annoying trophy I will face later. Certain trophy in Alice Madness Return maybe?

Resistance 2 Specter Officer. Now that online is down I have to do it with 2 controllers and its a long grind.

And

MW3 Overachiever. Got 2 Spec Ops left to do but its been difficult to get a good co-op partner and both of us have a good connection.

28Le92685.png

NIER - FORGING MASTER

I've been chasing this trophy for years, the materials i need to find are so rare it seems impossible. This one trophy is blocking me from the plat.

Equip all the 'drop rate' words you can and bump the game difficulty up to hard...should help some, took me a while to get that Plat.  Brilliant game though!

A trophy that's bugged me for years is the Shadow of the Colossus hard time attack Meticulous Collector.   The only trophy I need for the Plat and only Colossus 3 to beat...and I just can't do it lol  I must have made about 300 attempts at this and I just consistently get thrown around like a rag doll.  0.7% Ultra Rare and I'm only one Colossus away from that and the 0.6% Plat!  Aaaaaaaaaahh   :D    Just noticed the trophies are around 3% Ultra on here...so who has it and how'd you get it?!!   :P

Edited by RedMustang72
  • Like 1

I find Farcry 2 online to be an absolute bitch! The big Soldier Of Misfortune grind is a nightmare because you keep losing progress everytime the server connection is lost.

Sum of all Zero's from CODwaw is difficult as well, it's the last to my platinum (like everybody else).

GTA V was also a big grind, but that was a very fun one. I actually kept going after the platinum.

Edited by baas-bertus

Equip all the 'drop rate' words you can and bump the game difficulty up to hard...should help some, took me a while to get that Plat.  Brilliant game though!

A trophy that's bugged me for years is the Shadow of the Colossus hard time attack Meticulous Collector.   The only trophy I need for the Plat and only Colossus 3 to beat...and I just can't do it lol  I must have made about 300 attempts at this and I just consistently get thrown around like a rag doll.  0.7% Ultra Rare and I'm only one Colossus away from that and the 0.6% Plat!  Aaaaaaaaaahh   :D    Just noticed the trophies are around 3% Ultra on here...so who has it and how'd you get it?!!   :P

Yep i've done all that already, the dlc has helped me find some rare items but things like bracelets and necklaces that the shades drop are still a pain to find, so far i've completed more than half of the weapons. This is one of my favourite games from last gen so i'm determined to get that plat!

• Like 2

Little Big Planet 2

18L249beb.png

Dive in 25

Dive in to and play 25 random levels with other players, and don't immediately leave!

This particular trophy requires you to use the game's 'Dive in'-function to be sent to random players pods or games 25 times. However,  ~90% of the time it doesn't work because a] the game doesn't find anyone suitable b] the players ignore your requests c] the other players only stay in their pods which doesn't count towards this trophy, or d] the game freezes altogether. 

This trophy is probably the only reason I still haven't bothered to get platinum in this game I have had for over 2 years. I have no idea will I ever do it since this trophy is just a royal pain in the a**.

Edited by LusterPurge90

Yep i've done all that already, the dlc has helped me find some rare items but things like bracelets and necklaces that the shades drop are still a pain to find, so far i've completed more than half of the weapons. This is one of my favourite games from last gen so i'm determined to get that plat!

I had the dlc too, it certainly does help.  Nier for me is the best game of last gen and if I had to pick one, my best of all time.  In all my years gaming I've played many, many great games but nothing places above Nier, even with all it's flaws.  I've never been so attached to a set of characters and so moved by their stories as those in Nier, it's quite an experience.   :)

I guess just keep at it, they'll drop eventually...I hope!  Lol

How many endings have you played?  3 of the 4?

• Like 1

I had the dlc too, it certainly does help.  Nier for me is the best game of last gen and if I had to pick one, my best of all time.  In all my years gaming I've played many, many great games but nothing places above Nier, even with all it's flaws.  I've never been so attached to a set of characters and so moved by their stories as those in Nier, it's quite an experience.   :)

I guess just keep at it, they'll drop eventually...I hope!  Lol

How many endings have you played?  3 of the 4?

I gotta say it may be my favourite game of all time too, i even bought the artbook and soundtrack (which i listen to often). Nier is definitely a hidden gem i think more people should give a chance.

I sure hope they do drop soon, last time i was killing the same 3 enemies in the desert over and over waiting for a drop lol.

Yep 3 out of 4 (I know what happens in 4 though) I've completed the game though so many more times just for fun that i've lost count.

I've been holding off on getting ending 4 because you lose all your data so i'm saving it for last.

• Like 1

For me right now it is the Sphere grid in FFX :( It wouldn't be so bad if everyone got AP after every fight but Kimahri is so underpowered that it is never his turn so he never earns any AP

Are you using the Don Tonberry AP trick?  I've beat that game like 12 times and never once has Kimhari been a contributing member of my team.  Unlock his Comrade overdrive mode, then fight DT with two Overleveled characters who take turns smashing DT in the face.  He'll then counterattack for 50-90k damage.  Have Kimhari wear an accessory with Overdrive->AP and Triple AP/Triple Overdrive and you can get several million ap in one fight, and he(K) never even has to do anything.  Just make sure your other two people have auto-phoenix and auto-haste.  Still an annoying trophy but makes it much less painful.

For me it's the kill 1k darkspawn in Dragon Age 1, I know about the infinite spawning during the last fight, I just have to get a character back to that point in the game, for the 3rd time.(Played it long before I started hunting trophies)

I gotta say it may be my favourite game of all time too, i even bought the artbook and soundtrack (which i listen to often). Nier is definitely a hidden gem i think more people should give a chance.

I sure hope they do drop soon, last time i was killing the same 3 enemies in the desert over and over waiting for a drop lol.

Yep 3 out of 4 (I know what happens in 4 though) I've completed the game though so many more times just for fun that i've lost count.

I've been holding off on getting ending 4 because you lose all your data so i'm saving it for last.

Yeah the soundtrack is a beautiful piece of work.  I listen to it on youtube from time to time and I once saw a guy write 'every piece of music in this game has been blessed by an angel' Lol  Another wrote that the game is a flawed masterpiece...which I would agree with, and it is a shame that some can't see past it's flaws.  Amazing to think that critics gave it such a hard time when it released, and apparently this is what caused the demise of Cavia, apparently...   Tragic...much like the game itself!!  

Well I hope they drop soon, good luck Steel.  :D

• Like 1

Any trophy that doesn't require skill. Basically the ones that ask you to quit having a life and devote all your time for the next 6 months into it. All these trophies do is separate the people who have masses of spare time from the people with very little time. Doesn't reflect on skill at all. And MP 'reach top level' trophies, they suck donkey balls.

Yeah the soundtrack is a beautiful piece of work.  I listen to it on youtube from time to time and I once saw a guy write 'every piece of music in this game has been blessed by an angel' Lol  Another wrote that the game is a flawed masterpiece...which I would agree with, and it is a shame that some can't see past it's flaws.  Amazing to think that critics gave it such a hard time when it released, and apparently this is what caused the demise of Cavia, apparently...   Tragic...much like the game itself!!  

Well I hope they drop soon, good luck Steel.   :D

Lol that sums up the soundtrack pretty well.

I agree that the game is a flawed masterpiece but if you can see through them flaws then there is an amazing story and characters waiting to be discovered.

Yes it's a shame what happened to Cavia but they did leave on a high note with Nier, Yoko Taro (Cavia Director) went on to make Drakengard 3 at least (which i still need to play!) and Keiichi Okabe (Composer for Nier) did the soundtrack for that too.

Thanks Red i'm going to need patience to get this plat...but i will get it! :lol:

• Like 1