Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

:platinum: #140: Furi & complete_icon.png#10: Cloudberry Kingdom.

Usually I don't announce any new 100% games, but I think this one definitely deserves to be in the spotlight ^_^.

nice . furi is on my todo list aswell . Much fun to play , but i played it in a time frame with lot of stress . maybe i should come back to it now.

• Like 1

:platinum: #140: Furi & complete_icon.png#10: Cloudberry Kingdom.

Usually I don't announce any new 100% games, but I think this one definitely deserves to be in the spotlight ^_^.

Jeeeeesus christ dude, you actually finished Cloudberry Kingdom as well? 

You have the patience of a fucking saint. I envy that. 

All in all, congratulations :)

• Like 1

nice . furi is on my todo list aswell . Much fun to play , but i played it in a time frame with lot of stress . maybe i should come back to it now.

Go for it man! It's a really fun game imo. As long as you learn the patterns of the boss they shouldn't give you too much trouble :)

Jeeeeesus christ dude, you actually finished Cloudberry Kingdom as well? 

You have the patience of a fucking saint. I envy that. 

All in all, congratulations :)

Haha thanks dude!! :)

• Like 1

Go for it man! It's a really fun game imo. As long as you learn the patterns of the boss they shouldn't give you too much trouble :)

Haha thanks dude!! :)

No worries. When's Crypt of the Necrodancer gonna finally be added? xD

I feel if anyone on PSNP can do it, it's either you or Aquacats.

• Like 1

No worries. When's Crypt of the Necrodancer gonna finally be added? xD

I feel if anyone on PSNP can do it, it's either you or Aquacats.

Haha oh boy the infamous Cotn question again :P :P

I don't know man haha. As of now I'm really enjoying other games. Going for the last trophy in Cotn takes several months and hundreds of hours of practicing and stuff. I'll definitely get back to it one day though. I'll probably start working on it again once I'm really close to achieving 100% completion rate. Might be an extra motivation to get back to it. :P

Thanks for having faith in me though! ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Checklist is back up to date again! That took a lot longer than I thought ugh.. Having to replace over hundred images is quite time-consuming.

On another note I've grabbed myself a new Ultra Rare platinum a while ago... :platinum: #145: Surgeon Simulator.

Nice work, Surgeon Simulator was one of my toughest plats this year.

• Like 1

Checklist is back up to date again! That took a lot longer than I thought ugh.. Having to replace over hundred images is quite time-consuming.

On another note I've grabbed myself a new Ultra Rare platinum a while ago... :platinum: #145: Surgeon Simulator.

I know that pain man. I actually ended up just removing an entire section of my checklist where I showed the favorite trophy image of all the games I played. I had to redo a ton of my zig-zag layout too because the spoiler section being so skinny squished things together lol.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Nice work, Surgeon Simulator was one of my toughest plats this year.

Thanks James! Ah cool! Toughest plat for me this year was probably I am Bread.

18 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I know that pain man. I actually ended up just removing an entire section of my checklist where I showed the favorite trophy image of all the games I played. I had to redo a ton of my zig-zag layout too because the spoiler section being so skinny squished things together lol.

I know man. Such a chore. The spoiler tags are quite buggy. Sometimes they can't be removed or I can't place text beneath it. After many tries it somehow worked but man it was annoying.

1 hour ago, Floriiss said:

I know man. Such a chore. The spoiler tags are quite buggy. Sometimes they can't be removed or I can't place text beneath it. After many tries it somehow worked but man it was annoying.

The spoilers can be deleted but it can sometimes take some work. You have to click in the area where it says spoiler. You'll notice the entire box is in blue lines and if you hit delete on your keyboard it should just delete the entire thing. Sometimes it'll take 2-3 clicks for some reason but mostly it works the first time.

Unless you meant you wanted to remove the spoiler tag and keep the text. Haven't attempted to figure that one out yet. :P 

• Like 1

On 20-12-2016 at 3:33 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The spoilers can be deleted but it can sometimes take some work. You have to click in the area where it says spoiler. You'll notice the entire box is in blue lines and if you hit delete on your keyboard it should just delete the entire thing. Sometimes it'll take 2-3 clicks for some reason but mostly it works the first time.

Unless you meant you wanted to remove the spoiler tag and keep the text. Haven't attempted to figure that one out yet. :P 

Oops sorry for the late reply. Yep that's exactly what I ment. Sometimes I have to click more times before it deletes or something which is a bit annoying. Oh well hopefully it'll fix itself sooner or later.

Alsooo folks.. another day, another platinum! :platinum:#146: Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Edited by Floriiss

• 2 months later...

Super late update, but hey better late than never, am I right? :P

Platinums update

:platinum: #150: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (150th Milestone:yay:)

:platinum: #151: Dragon Ball Xenoverse

:platinum: #152: Tricky Towers

:platinum: #153: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Hall of Fame update

- Tricky Towers #8 Fastest achievers.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Super late update, but hey better late than never, am I right? :P

Platinums update

:platinum: #150: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (150th Milestone:yay:)

:platinum: #151: Dragon Ball Xenoverse

:platinum: #152: Tricky Towers

:platinum: #153: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Hall of Fame update

- Tricky Towers #8 Fastest achievers.

Awesome :D beautiful work as always. Congratulations on your new milestone. 

19 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Awesome :D beautiful work as always. Congratulations on your new milestone. 

Thanks mate! Haven't heard from you in ages :o. How are things these days?

6 minutes ago, effdeegee said:

Congrats on hitting :platinum: #150. :)

Thankyou Sir :) 

Thanks mate! Haven't heard from you in ages :o. How are things these days?

:) 

So sorry for the absence bud, I'm not online as much as I was before. So I didn't check most of the new stuff that was here. :)

I'm great, hope you're great too, at least from the trophies perspective, you're awesome. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mah2c said:

So sorry for the absence bud, I'm not online as much as I was before. So I didn't check most of the new stuff that was here. :)

I'm great, hope you're great too, at least from the trophies perspective, you're awesome. 

No worries man. Yeah I'm doing great too! Bit busy these days with school and projects. Quite time-consuming, but definitely rewarding (Improving my skills upon various design programs which is always a good thing!). Now that I've come to think about it, haven't checked your progress in a while either. I'll stop by soon enough so I can see what badass platinums you've obtained since previous time I've visisted. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

Super late update.. but hey.. better late than never, am I right? :P 

Latest additions:

:platinum: #154: Paladins

:platinum: #155: Until Dawn

:platinum: #156: Lumo

Currently working on:

Time Crisis: Razing Storm

Lost Planet 2

Nice and good luck! How was Lumo difficulty wise?

• Like 1