Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Congrats with your 2 new plats :)  2 in one day nice  :yay: 

Thanks Cassi! :)

Congratulations my friend :D happy to see you enjoying Catherine, wonderful game to have the honor of my 100th platinum 

Thanks bud! Definitely enjoying it! The story is amazing! Looking forward to see this appear as your 100th. An awesome platinum for an awesome milestone!  :D

Congratulations with your new plat Floriiss ! Man it was awesome game and music also :)

Sorry for the late reply Cassi, I've been busy. Thanks! I agree, it was an awesome experience and the music was nice.

The slayage is never-ending!! Congrats!! :awesome:

Thanks Omar!  :D

• Like 2

Congrats with the latest plats :yay:.

How did you like Tales from the Borderlands? I thought it had a great story with lots of humour. These are by far the funniest scenes  :awesome:

Thanks buddy! Really enjoyed Tales of the Borderlands. So far this is one of my favorite TellTale game for sure. Funny scenes indeed, especially the eye-ball one haha! Besides the two scenes you mentioned I liked these scenes too:

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

Hi Floriiss you have an awesome profile and a list of many highly prestigious platinums :D Congrats on your Max Payne 3 plat and I'm currently attempting the 28th time in the NYMHC and still trying out this highly challenging mode. Need to learn from you :)   

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 1

Hi Floriiss you have an awesome profile and a list of many highly prestigious platinums :D Congrats on your Max Payne 3 plat and I'm currently attempting the 28th time in the NYMHC and still trying out this highly challenging mode. Need to learn from you :)   

Thanks! Wow, 28 times? No offense, but that's a lot! If I remember correctly it took me 5 tries to beat NYMHC. On my first attempt I died at the airplane level.. last section fighting the endboss.. Can you imagine that?  :facepalm:

Anyways, good luck with beating NYMHC! Theres a thread where I gave many tips and tricks for beating NYMHC. Maybe it could be useful for you too? THIS is the thread I'm talking about.

• Like 1

:platinum:#127: I am Bread.

Damm gratz on that platinum, really impressive. Im also thinking about getting this game especially since i also enjoyed surgeon simulator.

Anyway if you're looking for another challenging game maybe try Binding of Issaac its a really great game and quite challenging :P

• Like 1

Damm gratz on that platinum, really impressive. Im also thinking about getting this game especially since i also enjoyed surgeon simulator.

Anyway if you're looking for another challenging game maybe try Binding of Issaac its a really great game and quite challenging :P

Thanks fellow dutchy! Yeah you definitely should. The game itself is really enjoyable, but hunting the platinum down is far from easy. Prepare for a lot of frustration. :P

Thanks for the suggestion aswel! If I see this game on a sale I'll definitely pick it up! :)

Thanks fellow dutchy! Yeah you definitely should. The game itself is really enjoyable, but hunting the platinum down is far from easy. Prepare for a lot of frustration. :P

Thanks for the suggestion aswel! If I see this game on a sale I'll definitely pick it up! :)

I play a lot of online games, im used to frustration haha. Yhea it surely doesn't look easy.

• Like 1

Congratulations again my friend, a incredible achievement to a already dreamy checklist :D

Thanks buddy! :D

Good Lord Floriiss have you no limits man?!?! Fantastic job on the I Am Bread plat and keep up the badassness dood!

Yayy thanksss Prinny dood! Nope, no limits for this Super Saiyan haha!

wcY8khZDRnFss.gif

Nice work on the Catherine plat yourself dood. Thanks for stopping by and keep up the good work!  B)

• Like 2