Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Endless yeeeees!! I keep being amazed by the stuff you'll pulling off, keep it up! xD

Haha thanks Omar!  xD

Congratulations my friend, now this one is awesome, there's no platinum you can't achieve, really happy to see your progress.

gefeliciteerd mijn vriend

:P

Thanks buddy! Looking forward to see you popping this shiny plat aswel on your 100th milestone!  :yay:

• 1 month later...

Nice stories and I really like that you have your own opinion about some games that are frowned upon by the crowd. Amazing checklist and it's keep getting better. We all know you can achieve the already infamous CotN platinum but only time will let us know. Hopefully I can help you in the future, maybe try to 100% Dustforce ;)?

• Like 1

Nice stories and I really like that you have your own opinion about some games that are frowned upon by the crowd. Amazing checklist and it's keep getting better. We all know you can achieve the already infamous CotN platinum but only time will let us know. Hopefully I can help you in the future, maybe try to 100% Dustforce ;)?

Hey thanks man! Nice to hear that coming from another dutchy :). I hope so, CotN is really testing my skills. I've never seen such a hard trophy list as this one. It's extremely hard, but I'll keep practicing for many hours and hopefully I'm able to pull it off one day.

Haha I don't know. First of all I don't have Dustforce, secondly I'd rather play games with a plat.  :awesome:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is one sick and awesome!!. IMO, this is one of the best Trophy Checklists I've ever viewed.

But I wanna ask something. How do you put the Spoiler thingies below the Platinums?

Thanks man. Means a lot! :)

You can put spoiler tags by using [ spoiler ] *insert text* [ /spoiler ]. But now without the spaces :P

• Like 1

Keep those awesome plats coming, man. :)

I admit to being a tad jealous of your Street Fighter X Tekken plat, haha - I can't beat missions 19 and 20 no matter what I do!  One day though...

Hehe thanks!

Theres actually a cheap method for beating some of the harder missions. Pick Zangief and keep spamming his grab move. Here is a video that explains this method. Hopefully that'll help you beating those missions. Good luck!

I still have no idea why I don't see Necrodancer Platinum here :P

Patience buddy :P. One day..

Wow, I really enjoyed reading your checklist. I am not a big fan of reading others checklists but yours is great. Good summary for the Games/Way to the platinum.

And Congrats for earning so many though plats ^^

Thanks Dennis! Glad you enjoyed reading my checklist! :)

• Like 2

Hehe thanks!

Theres actually a cheap method for beating some of the harder missions. Pick Zangief and keep spamming his grab move. Here is a video that explains this method. Hopefully that'll help you beating those missions. Good luck!

I have attempted that method several times now, but in mission 19, Akuma is simply too powerful - I've only survived long enough for his regeneration to kick in ONCE.  And on mission 20, I don't think I've made it past Chun-Li and Cammy yet.  I'll keep trying though; maybe my timing just isn't right yet...

• Like 1

Impressive platinum collection :) ​and it was fun to read your checklist too. Keep it up, you might want to check Cloudberry Kingdom, I think that game is even harder than Super Meat Boy but I read its a fun platformer.

• Like 1

I have attempted that method several times now, but in mission 19, Akuma is simply too powerful - I've only survived long enough for his regeneration to kick in ONCE.  And on mission 20, I don't think I've made it past Chun-Li and Cammy yet.  I'll keep trying though; maybe my timing just isn't right yet...

Practice makes perfect! Keep on trying and I'm sure you'll pull it off eventually :)

Impressive platinum collection :) ​and it was fun to read your checklist too. Keep it up, you might want to check Cloudberry Kingdom, I think that game is even harder than Super Meat Boy but I read its a fun platformer.

Thanks Reimi! Already know what Cloudberry Kingdom is. These last levels are insane. Might try it one day though. :P

Soppeldunk.png

Ehmm.. Okay..?

Nice trophy card, but it doesn't seem relevant to the checklist.

Exactly what I was thinking :P

You should go for DMC4:SE. Since you did all other DMC's as well. Fastest Achiever is also still obtainable. ^_^

I definitely will attempt DMC4 one day. I'm just waiting for it to be on sale. 

Haha not really interested in fast achiever tbh. I'd rather take it slow on this game and enjoy, instead of rushing through it :P

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You should go for DMC4:SE. Since you did all other DMC's as well. Fastest Achiever is also still obtainable. ^_^

I actually want to get that as well. It is just never on sale or when it is on sale, I miss it completely. I have the HD collection of the first three DMC's, but they are in my backlog (of doom). I'll get to them sooner or later, but I'll most likely get to DMC4: SE before the other games which is kinda bad considering.

• Like 1

I actually want to get that as well. It is just never on sale or when it is on sale, I miss it completely. I have the HD collection of the first three DMC's, but they are in my backlog (of doom). I'll get to them sooner or later, but I'll most likely get to DMC4: SE before the other games which is kinda bad considering.

It's actually on sale at the moment in the EU :D. I'm really tempted to buy it, but I still have a huge backlog and I'm pretty sure that this isn't the last time this game is on sale. Decisions.. Decisions.. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...