Post what you did on VaLentines!

SarDarniTron

First Valentines Day in 6yrs+ that I've been single. I played FFXIV online with my Dad, ate mac and cheese, and got an early night for today's 5am alarm. It's the day after Valentines Day and I spent my morning testing samples for chlamydia; I don't believe it was coincidence. ?

Edited by Vrisnem

6 minutes ago, Feral said:

Carried on like normal because it's just another day.

So is Christmas、 but everyone loves an excuse to get off work and get drunk. At least that's try where I'm from ? Though pretty sure I worked Christmas the last 4 years. 

2 minutes ago, Isa said:

So is Christmas、 but everyone loves an excuse to get off work and get drunk. At least that's try where I'm from 1f602.png Though pretty sure I worked Christmas the last 4 years. 

Yeah Christmas is a different story and it's a public holiday unlike this shit. Only crazy people wouldn't love an excuse to get drunk plus it's a must when you're forced to hang out with family & in laws.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Isa said:

So is Christmas、 but everyone loves an excuse to get off work and get drunk. At least that's try where I'm from 1f602.png Though pretty sure I worked Christmas the last 4 years. 

Ah yes.. beloved christmas day work. 

Cant remember the last time i had christmas day off...

This year gf made me chocolate, then she wouldnt share tetris effect. So i ate all the chocolate there and then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

Ah yes.. beloved christmas day work. 

Cant remember the last time i had christmas day off...

This year gf made me chocolate, then she wouldnt share tetris effect. So i ate all the chocolate there and then.

? that's a little mean but fair enough

I was on holiday in Egypt with my parents in Cairo. We were sightseeing in Luxor all morning and at night out hotel had a special Valentine's day buffet with a music and dance. The dessert area was full of heart shaped cakes and chocolate, and all female guests were given a red rose. That was my "first red rose" lol.

After that just played my ps vita in the hotel, but Valentine's day has always been a normal day for me, but I do admire the romance even if people say its a commercial trap

• 3 years later...