Completed Games by Letter(No Duplicates)

Hemiak

I was thinking about this the other day and just figured I'd start something on here.

What letter do the majority of your completed (Plat or 100%) games start with. Set your Profile page to plat or 100%, alphabatize them and count. I'm going to post my top three letters. One last thing. No one cares if you finished all 8 versions of Sound Shapes or any other game with multiple trophy lists. It's the same game. I'm not going to check on people cause this is just for fun but you're only fooling yourself.

1) D - 13 completed (All 3 souls games, 3 Dead space games, 2 Dragon Age, Dragon's Crown, Ducktales, Darksiders, Disney Infinity, Dishonored)
2) S - 10 completed
3) R - 9 completed

Here's the leaderboard (Credit to xZoneHunter for the idea) - Not sure how often I'll update this but I'll try to look at least every day or two. Let's say there's a minimum of 5 completed in any letter to take over that spot.

A) 7 - Langy
B.) 8 - Hemiak
C)
D) 22 - Tucao
E)
F) 6 - Langy
G)
H)
I) 5 TriggerTortoise
J) 10 Sakura
K)
L) 10 Tucao
M) 10 Tucao
N)
O)
P) 5 Hemiak/Langy
Q)
R) 19 Booda
S) 32 MMDE
T) 32 Booda
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)

Edited by Hemiak

• 4 months later...

Ignoring duplicate lists and PS4 remasters if I already had the original PS3 lists (as well as games like the platinum-including version of Back to the Future), here's my count:

A -- 17

B -- 16

C -- 10

D --  26

E --  2

F -- 13

G -- 14

H -- 10

I -- 7

J -- 9

K -- 10

L -- 28