Please Don't Hurt Me!

LordHiroRose

I hope I am not breaking any rules or bothering any people with this, but I decided to finally create an account on the PSN network website. I feel that it is about time I introduce myself to the world. My name is Roberto, but you make call me LordHiroRose. I am just your average nerdy gamer who practically sucks at every game he plays. My reason for being here is to meet people with similar interests and to make new friends. God knows my confidence needs it. I look forward to spending a lot of time on this website and I hope to make tons of friends.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site,

First thing you will find with most of us, is that we will shorten your name... I'll now christen you as Rose... No... How about Hiro? I like that, Hiro it is.

Love the honesty on sucking at games, but I'm sure you're better than you let on. Enjoy the forums, get involved in the CB. We've also recently started play nights on the site for which there is one planned for the end of the month.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site,

First thing you will find with most of us, is that we will shorten your name... I'll now christen you as Rose... No... How about Hiro? I like that, Hiro it is.

Love the honesty on sucking at games, but I'm sure you're better than you let on. Enjoy the forums, get involved in the CB. We've also recently started play nights on the site for which there is one planned for the end of the month.

I think the christening is a fine name. Thank you. I look forward to spending lots of time on this site with you guys. I will do my best to stay involved and to join the play nights. Hopefully my gaming skills will be up to par with some of the people here.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the site. It really means a lot to me.

Welcome :wave:

You should find what you are looking for here as it's a great community. I'm assuming your PSNID is the same as your Forum name here... You have a great collection of games! Whether you suck at games or not, the point of playing them is for enjoyment; as long as you enjoy them then game on :)

Welcome :wave:

You should find what you are looking for here as it's a great community. I'm assuming your PSNID is the same as your Forum name here... You have a great collection of games! Whether you suck at games or not, the point of playing them is for enjoyment; as long as you enjoy them then game on :)

Those are all of the games I currently have. I plan on getting a few more once I finish things up. Thanks for the welcome. Also I love the way you think. I shall keep that in mind when I play games.

Welcome fellow PSNPeer! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do, whether it's discussing your favorite movies/letting everyone know what the last movie you saw was in The Media Room. Discussing sports with fellow fans/rivals in The Stadium, showing the world your "mad graphix skillz" in The Studio, or just goofing around in Off-Topic.

Of course there is the most important section of PSNP, Games! If your hunting trophies or just looking for some buds to co-op with you'll find someone doing the same.

Once again welcome to PSNP!

• Like 1

Welcome to the site "Hiro", I hope you enjoy your stay! :D (You also made a great decision in choosing PSN over XBL IMO) :D

Welcome to the site,

AF, there is a game night scheduled??!!! What time zone is it being scheduled on and what day is it being scheduled for???

Welcome to PSNP... :wave:

IMG_0367.jpg

It's your turn in the spanking machine next... :yay:

Okay....that is just plain WRONG!!!! :o lol

Welcome fellow PSNPeer! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do, whether it's discussing your favorite movies/letting everyone know what the last movie you saw was in The Media Room. Discussing sports with fellow fans/rivals in The Stadium, showing the world your "mad graphix skillz" in The Studio, or just goofing around in Off-Topic.

Of course there is the most important section of PSNP, Games! If your hunting trophies or just looking for some buds to co-op with you'll find someone doing the same.

Once again welcome to PSNP!

This place has a lot of interesting features. I can't wait to test them all. Thanks. :3

Welcome! :]

Your friendly demeanor is gonna do you wonders here! Just keep being you!

Being friendly is one of my best features.