I was flagged for no reason.

ginko765

Is it possible to almost finish everything in the game before unlocking any trophies? This site doesn't track the time played, instead it calculates the difference from the first trophy earned and the last trophy earned.

Is it possible to avoid the tutorial, clear 32 of the 33 songs on both normal and hard, watch all but 1 of the videos and do almost everything else (like raising affection etc.) but not quite enough to unlock any trophy before doing the last song?

If the answer is yes then the OP might have a case.

He is a cheater, you can't earn those two gold trophies without getting "I love Diva, aka play with every vocaloid once" first

A lot of the OP's games are done within 3 hours, that in it's self is suspicious (not to mention the # of Platinums). Although, I'm not too familiar will a lot of those games (half of them I can't even read), they may just be short ones.

I'm actually more surprised that there are 40 people reading this topic right now. :P

Edited by Masamune_316

Sometimes you can report, sometimes you can't, I don't really get it. but those 1-4 hour achievers I don't believe it, 9-10 hours sure, if you know the game and play with bonuses from the start no problem. But 1-4 hours is just not possible. I'm sure if they could be reported they would be. I don't get the option to report them so.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

If i remember correctly you get a trophy for completing your first song...? If so, then it'd prove him to be a hacker.

The only trophy for a specific song that I could find was for the tutorial, so that was why I wondered if it was possible to avoid the tutorial and then just do it at a later time.

He is a cheater, you can't earn those two gold trophies without getting "I love Diva, aka play with every vocaloid once" first

Is there a vocaloid that has only 1 song? Leaving that song until last would then pop all 3 of those trophies at the same time.

I'm not going to bother reading the whole thread because there's lots of accusations being thrown around. There has already been a thread identical to this where someone proved that hatsune miku project diva can be platinumed incredibly fast if you plan it out first. You basically just set up a whole bunch of trophies, but don't pop any of them until they are all ready, in an attempt to manipulate the way trophy sites record time. It obviously didn't take only 3 hours, but that is the difference between the first and last trophies. This is legit.

I remembered that thread too (although I can't seem to find it at the moment). EDIT: Found it: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/9258-i-got-the-hatsune-miku-platinum-only-use-15hbut-i-didnt-cheat-i-used-my-own-methodplease-look-at-my-shortcut-of-this-gamethx/

Edited by Stevieboy

Maybe it is possible? I looked at his profile and he's like level 67 or something, and according to this site he's only cheated once? why would he do that? Having earned thousands of legit trophies, and then throw all that hard work away and cheat to get a plat that's not really that hard. It don't make sense, let's wait and see but I think it's too early to jump to conclusions and call this guy a cheat.

Is there a vocaloid that has only 1 song? Leaving that song until last would then pop all 3 of those trophies at the same time.

No, but apparently you can change the vocaloids you use in each song. So you you can play every song with the vocaloid you want, making it possible to pop that trophy right after the two goldies. So my argument was wrong.

The only trophy for a specific song that I could find was for the tutorial, so that was why I wondered if it was possible to avoid the tutorial and then just do it at a later time.

I remembered that thread too (although I can't seem to find it at the moment).

I found the thread for the fast platinum method just don't know how to post it here. But after looking at that and reviewing the trophies it is possible to get all the trophies in that small time frame but it does take a lot of set up.

Edited by monkeydluffy512

I found the thread for the fast platinum method just don't know how to post it here. But after looking at that and reviewing the trophies it is possible to get all the trophies in that small time frame but it does take a lot of set up.

I finally found it too. I edited the link into my post above.

Actually after going through his trophy timestamps, I think it's very plausible that this could have been done in 3 hours.

Is it possible to almost finish everything in the game before unlocking any trophies? This site doesn't track the time played, instead it calculates the difference from the first trophy earned and the last trophy earned.

Is it possible to avoid the tutorial, clear 32 of the 33 songs on both normal and hard, watch all but 1 of the videos and do almost everything else (like raising affection etc.) but not quite enough to unlock any trophy before doing the last song?

If the answer is yes then the OP might have a case.

He got the trophies for affection for max affection with Miku, Rin, Len, Kaito, and Meiko between 3:46-3:48PM on Jan 31. He then got the trophy for visiting all vocaloid at 3:49pm and then got the trophy for maxing the last vocaloid at 5:24PM. It seems like the player could have gone through careful planning to get all the trophies at the end. Like Stevieboy mentioned PSNprofiles calculates the difference from the first trophy and the last trophy earned. It's very possible he went through careful planning to almost finish everything and then unlock everything at the end. 

First I wanted to say thanks to all the people discussing in this thread. There were some users that looked into my case while others wanted to tag me immediately as "cheater".

Actually the platinum in Project Diva F (PS3) took me in total a little more than 12 hours. 3 hours and 9 minutes is the time between the first and last trophy.

Some months ago I platted the Vita version and the trophies time is 2 hours 56 minutes - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2478-Hatsune-Miku-Project-DIVA-f/ginko765

I admit I enjoy trophy speedruns, as long as they are 100% legit. I admit that I failed because one guy did it in 1 hours 27 minutes (https://psnprofiles.com/yoxi-wanimei) for better luck and preparations. I also insist that my method was legit. I like to compete with others, but I've never used dirt methods.

Here is what I did:

1. I played all the songs (tutorial can be done in any moment, even as the last trophy) on Normal and Hard except the last song. Whenever I had song with Luka Megurine I changed it to other character to avoid popping I Love Diva trophy, which is gained for using each character in the game. In the meantime I farmed more than 3 millions Diva Points (currency in the game which you need to buy clothers, furnitures, etc.)

2. I watched all the videos except one (preparations for Film Buff)

3. Then I visited 5 Diva rooms, except Luca Megurine and I raised their levels almost to max. Luka Megurine level was still 0 as I was unable to enter her room. I also did all the available at the moment events.

4. I bought almost all items. Please note that up to this moment I did not get any trophy.

5. In this moment the trophies are starting to pop: I finished the last song on Normal which gave me Skilled Player (for finishing each song on normal) Entertainer (Star bonus on each song) and I Love Diva (for using each character - this time I played with Luca Megurine).

6. Than I watched the last remaining video which gave me Film Buff trophy.

7. In that moment I played the tutorial song (Welcome to DIVA!) and cleared the hard playthrough finishing the last remaining song (Elite Player).

8. That was the time to clean up with Diva Rooms trophies - I gave the remaining gifts to 5 Divas to earn Meiko's Manager, Kaito's Companion, Len's Buddy, Rin's Playmate and Miku's Partner and finally entered Megirune Luka room which I never visited before and got the trophy Personal Visit.

9. Then I cleared the remaining trophies raising Luka's level at the same time.

10. My last trophy was Art Collection which is luck based and I admit I could have prepared myself for this better. It took me more than 1 hour to see the final picture, because I wasn't really working on it during my speedrun preparations.

I hope my explanations are enough to unflag me. Also one good advice - think twice before you flag someone. I don't consider it fair - It's better to ask the user about the trophies in question first, before you flag him.

Good on you for explaining yourself, and quite thoroughly. There were a lot of accusations being tossed around. Hope it gets sorted for you.  

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Well I looked at the rest of his entire trophy list, and everygame is pretty much normal for the completion time.

Still there's no proof whether you cheated or not, but you did play project diva f multiple times and took you 1 month the first time you played the game.

You can't blame anyone for flagging you, if I spotted it I would of flagged you aswell, 3 hours is pretty damn suspicious for that game, and without the setup you explained its impossible.

I kinda believe this is very much legit as I also do plan my speedruns as well like this to pop all my 10h plats in the fastest way possible, did Sound Shapes (Vita) in 5h~ with no autopopping with careful planning as well. He has a method and other people have done it before as well, so I can say it's possible and I trust him.

First I wanted to say thanks to all the people discussing in this thread. There were some users that looked into my case while others wanted to tag me immediately as "cheater".

Actually the platinum in Project Diva F (PS3) took me in total a little more than 12 hours. 3 hours and 9 minutes is the time between the first and last trophy.

Some months ago I platted the Vita version and the trophies time is 2 hours 56 minutes - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2478-Hatsune-Miku-Project-DIVA-f/ginko765

I admit I enjoy trophy speedruns, as long as they are 100% legit. I admit that I failed because one guy did it in 1 hours 27 minutes (https://psnprofiles.com/yoxi-wanimei) for better luck and preparations. I also insist that my method was legit. I like to compete with others, but I've never used dirt methods.

Here is what I did:

1. I played all the songs (tutorial can be done in any moment, even as the last trophy) on Normal and Hard except the last song. Whenever I had song with Luka Megurine I changed it to other character to avoid popping I Love Diva trophy, which is gained for using each character in the game. In the meantime I farmed more than 3 millions Diva Points (currency in the game which you need to buy clothers, furnitures, etc.)

2. I watched all the videos except one (preparations for Film Buff)

3. Then I visited 5 Diva rooms, except Luca Megurine and I raised their levels almost to max. Luka Megurine level was still 0 as I was unable to enter her room. I also did all the available at the moment events.

4. I bought almost all items. Please note that up to this moment I did not get any trophy.

5. In this moment the trophies are starting to pop: I finished the last song on Normal which gave me Skilled Player (for finishing each song on normal) Entertainer (Star bonus on each song) and I Love Diva (for using each character - this time I played with Luca Megurine).

6. Than I watched the last remaining video which gave me Film Buff trophy.

7. In that moment I played the tutorial song (Welcome to DIVA!) and cleared the hard playthrough finishing the last remaining song (Elite Player).

8. That was the time to clean up with Diva Rooms trophies - I gave the remaining gifts to 5 Divas to earn Meiko's Manager, Kaito's Companion, Len's Buddy, Rin's Playmate and Miku's Partner and finally entered Megirune Luka room which I never visited before and got the trophy Personal Visit.

9. Then I cleared the remaining trophies raising Luka's level at the same time.

10. My last trophy was Art Collection which is luck based and I admit I could have prepared myself for this better. It took me more than 1 hour to see the final picture, because I wasn't really working on it during my speedrun preparations.

I hope my explanations are enough to unflag me. Also one good advice - think twice before you flag someone. I don't consider it fair - It's better to ask the user about the trophies in question first, before you flag him.

After seeing this, I have no doubt in my mind that you are innocent, also you are level 67 with 353 platinums and prior to this, you were never accused of cheating so I don't believe that after 5 years of playing fair and gaining so many trophies that you would resort to cheating for only one game, but I do understand why people are skeptic about you since it was three hours but you gave a pretty good road map to prove that it is possible to do it, sure hope that a mod or even the admin comes and see what can be done about this. I wish you luck comrade.

• Like 1