I was flagged for no reason.

ginko765

When I logged today I noticed that I was moved to "cheaters" section and I saw this  message:

You have been flagged in these 1 games. Features on the site will include other flagged users. If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added).

My question is - when can I dispute? I want to clarify the situation as soon as possible, because all my trophies are 100% legit and I can prove it.

It's sad when they put you into cheaters for no reason.

Edited by ginko765

My guess is, one of those Japanese games at the top of your list hasn't been whitelisted yet, and you triggered the site's cheater alarm with your completion times on those games. Whether or not you didn't cheat I can't cay, since I don't own those games, but this could be an honest mistake. I'm sure a mod will be along in a moment to explain further.

Unfortunately I can't be  much of a help, since I haven't had the pleasure of playing Hatsune Miku myself, you'll have to contact with a Moderator or the administrator, but do not be worried since by the time you get in contact with them everything will be clear, since doing this Topic have made you the center of today's witch hunt !!

P.S sorry dude I quote you by mistake and I don't know how to fix it  :facepalm:

Edited by edu_gamer

It seems you have been flagged 'cause your "Hatsune Miku:Project Diva F"-achieved-trophy-list is weird. I don't know the game and i'm talking just for what i can see looking at your profile: 3hours to plat a 40hours-game.. You completed the game at normal difficulty and then after about 10 seconds you completed the tutorial :huh: ??? 

Unfortunately I can't be  much of a help, since I haven't had the pleasure of playing Hatsune Miku myself, you'll have to contact with a Moderator or the administrator, but do not be worried since by the time you get in contact with them everything will be clear, since doing this Topic have made you the center of today's witch hunt !!

P.S sorry dude I quote you by mistake and I don't know how to fix it  :facepalm:

Don't know why you quoted me, it's not my problem here...

EDIT: Oh. Nevermind.

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover

Is there a way to 'see' this info on someones account?  I looked at ginko765's account, but didn't see a notice or flag anywhere, nor did I see one on that particular game.  I'm just curious if only the flagged user and mods can see this?

Is there a way to 'see' this info on someones account?  I looked at ginko765's account, but didn't see a notice or flag anywhere, nor did I see one on that particular game.  I'm just curious if only the flagged user and mods can see this?

I see the game flagged, probably only for premium members

I'm not a mod or a premium, and i can see that.. be sure that you don't change the default "order(Last played)" tag and you'll see it, scrolling down, until you find "Hatsune Miku project Diva F"

You'll see the game redlighted

Edited by alebrego

Take a closer look, the game is highlighted in red, Plats are in Blue, 100% games with no Plat are in green and Flagged games in red.

Take a closer look, the game is highlighted in red, Plats are in Blue, 100% games with no Plat are in green and Flagged games in red.

Thanks for all the replies!  That's what I missed, I didn't realize it highlighted red.

In regards to the topic, unfortunately I haven't played the game in question, so no way I can comment one way or the other.

I don't think it's possible to plat Project Diva in 3 hours, 9 minutes, and 42 seconds.

I platinum Project Diva on the PS3 in around 8 months. When it came out on the Vita, it only took me a week. I can see someone platinuming it in a day.

There are more than 40 songs(including DLC) in Project Diva. In order to platinum the game, you will eventually have to clear 33 songs on normal, hard, and at least one on very hard/extreme (whatever above hard is). Let's say the average length of the songs is around 3 minutes. So clearing 33 songs on normal, hard, and at least once more for a total of 67 times will take 201 minutes which is 3 hours and 21 minutes. In addition, you'll have to watch through the video of each song for a trophy which is another 99 minutes, which brings the total to 300 minutes or 5 hours.

In addition to the trophies for raising affection and stuff it'll probably take at the fastest more than 6 hours to platinum Project Diva.

• Like 2

When I logged today I noticed that I was moved to "cheaters" section and I saw this  message:

You have been flagged in these 1 games. Features on the site will include other flagged users. If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added).

My question is - when can I dispute? I want to clarify the situation as soon as possible, because all my trophies are 100% legit and I can prove it.

It's sad when they put you into cheaters for no reason.

i wonder how he will prove it. video footage of all trophies earned? :S

i love the hatsune miku games but they are a long grind. they took me days of playtime.

I don't think it's possible to plat Project Diva in 3 hours, 9 minutes, and 42 seconds.

I platinum Project Diva on the PS3 in around 8 months. When it came out on the Vita, it only took me a week. I can see someone platinuming it in a day.

There are more than 40 songs(including DLC) in Project Diva. In order to platinum the game, you will eventually have to clear 33 songs on normal, hard, and at least one on very hard/extreme (whatever above hard is). Let's say the average length of the songs is around 3 minutes. So clearing 33 songs on normal, hard, and at least once more for a total of 67 times will take 201 minutes which is 3 hours and 21 minutes. In addition, you'll have to watch through the video of each song for a trophy which is another 99 minutes, which brings the total to 300 minutes or 5 hours.

In addition to the trophies for raising affection and stuff it'll probably take at the fastest more than 6 hours to platinum Project Diva.

Is it possible to almost finish everything in the game before unlocking any trophies? This site doesn't track the time played, instead it calculates the difference from the first trophy earned and the last trophy earned.

Is it possible to avoid the tutorial, clear 32 of the 33 songs on both normal and hard, watch all but 1 of the videos and do almost everything else (like raising affection etc.) but not quite enough to unlock any trophy before doing the last song?

If the answer is yes then the OP might have a case.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

Is it possible to almost finish everything in the game before unlocking any trophies? This site doesn't track the time played, instead it calculates the difference from the first trophy earned and the last trophy earned.

If i remember correctly you get a trophy for completing your first song...? If so, then it'd prove him to be a hacker.

I'm not going to bother reading the whole thread because there's lots of accusations being thrown around. There has already been a thread identical to this where someone proved that hatsune miku project diva can be platinumed incredibly fast if you plan it out first. You basically just set up a whole bunch of trophies, but don't pop any of them until they are all ready, in an attempt to manipulate the way trophy sites record time. It obviously didn't take only 3 hours, but that is the difference between the first and last trophies. This is legit.

• Like 2