Check Out the Final Steam Controller

ZeroXOF

Interesting for sure.  I wonder how long the touchpads will last?  Or feel for that matter?  I'd like to touch it... :eyebrow:

Me too...........

28ic8qe.jpg

I may be saying this prematurely, but Pressing ABXY looks like a pain

I hope not, I would use this more than a keyboard and that's my main concern. 

• Like 1

My favorite will always be the Dualshock controllers, I just feel "off" if I'm holding anything else. :P I did spend some time playing a GameCube growing-up, I got pretty used to it's controller though. Honestly, I'd probably use something like that before this Steam controller.

Edited by Masamune_316

You might call me a fanboy but anything but a dualschock controller feels wrong when I hold it. So this one looks terrible to me but I guess others would find it good? I don't know.

Anyway If you don't get at least 5 terrible d*ck jokes in your head after you scroll through the answers in this thread, congrats you are an intelligent person. I am not one of those...

You might call me a fanboy but anything but a dualschock controller feels wrong when I hold it. So this one looks terrible to me but I guess others would find it good? I don't know.

Anyway If you don't get at least 5 terrible d*ck jokes in your head after you scroll through the answers in this thread, congrats you are an intelligent person. I am not one of those...

They're not ALL dick jokes... ;)

Is this a joke, or hopefully at least a rough mock up?  Cause it looks awful.  I mean, it could be perfectly functional, but it looks like Leap Frog made a kiddie controller that looks like a big boy controller.  I have been playing games mostly on PS3 lately, but I still enjoy my 360 and love its controller.  Which is also why I use a wired 360 controller for most of my Steam games, and will continue to do so if this is what the actual finished product is going to look like.