Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

Damn well shit, guess we just need to wait to see how many others it glitched out on. I already sent a tweet to both @Arrowhead and @helldiversgame about a possible glitch preventing the trophy from unlocking. Hopefully will hear a reply.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/HELLDIVERS/Helldivers-SUPPORT-Post-your-issues-here/td-p/45009209/page/66

• Like 1

I feel bad for you guys.. It did crash on me after getting the silver and gold.. I was just idling in my ship and I hear two trophies pop as I'm in the other room surfing on my phone. And then when I look at the TV the game crashes and asks if I wanna report.. 27k down, 73k to go.. Haven't truly started grinding kills yet, only tested Brett's method to see how effective it was and see about if I could modify it to be better for me.. Waiting for bugs to come back now, then I will go for plat..

• Like 1

I feel bad for you guys.. It did crash on me after getting the silver and gold.. I was just idling in my ship and I hear two trophies pop as I'm in the other room surfing on my phone. And then when I look at the TV the game crashes and asks if I wanna report.. 27k down, 73k to go.. Haven't truly started grinding kills yet, only tested Brett's method to see how effective it was and see about if I could modify it to be better for me.. Waiting for bugs to come back now, then I will go for plat..

Congrats on getting it man, one of the lucky few haha. Some have reported Cyborgs you might get a few more kills than the Bugs, but are a tad bit harder since they hit harder/take tad bit more damage.

It looks like the way to prevent the glitch, is by being online when the war ends.  There have been numerous reports now from people that got the trophy, that they were online during that time (trophy pop timestamps support that theory).  I've seen one person state that they just left their player idling on the bridge overnight, and still got the trophy.  That seems to be the solution for now, but sadly we have to wait another month to try it.

Edited by Eternal21

It looks like the way to prevent the glitch, is by being online when the war ends.  There have been numerous reports now from people that got the trophy, that they were online during that time (trophy pop timestamps support that theory).  I've seen one person state that they just left their player idling on the bridge overnight, and still got the trophy.  That seems to be the solution for now, but sadly we have to wait another month to try it.

Not for everyone. I was online at the time the event ended, so was lxDamneDxl and Pineapple Hero. Quite a few more over at official ps forums. 

BTW for anyone who did not get the trophy, I suggest going to the official Sony forums and responding to this thread

Hi all,

We see your frustration and anger over not receiving the trophies like you should – "Peace and prosperity reigns again" and in some cases "Spreading managed democracy".

Some people have also seen the defeat end video rather than the victory one even though you won.

And believe me, we are not letting this pass lightly.

I'm as upset as you are, but from the fact that our players are let down!

We are trying to get to the bottom of this now, and there are a couple of things you could inform us about to help us find what's causing it. If you completed missions according to trophy description, but did not receive the trophies:

1: Did you receive any of them or none?

2: Did you see the defeat or win cinematic?

3: What platform were you playing on and were you online at the time of the event?

As far as the server is concerned you guys won, fair and square.

Huge congratulations are in order, as we truly didn't expect you to win the very first war!

I can at the moment only apologize deeply, and let you know that we're not letting this go until we sort something out for you gals and guys!

Malin - Arrowhead

Edited by MafiaBrett

Not for everyone. I was online at the time the event ended, so was lxDamneDxl and Pineapple Hero. Quite a few more over at official ps forums. 

BTW for anyone who did not get the trophy, I suggest going to the official Sony forums and responding to this thread

Were you hosting or playing someone else's game?  So far I've got 3 confirmations of people that were idling on the bridge, that got the trophy.

Were you hosting or playing someone else's game?  So far I've got 3 confirmations of people that were idling on the bridge, that got the trophy.

I was hosting, and at the time the influence bar reached the top I was idle on the PC. Sat at the recap screen for maybe 1-2 minutes, watched the credits then got a blue error screen back on the ship. Tried to rejoin the game, and kept getting blue error screens. 

• 2 weeks later...