Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Awesome job on GOW3. So close to 200 :D...maybe while going for it you will swim in an Ocean...possibly full of Stars?

Your persistence is admirable. Maybe from all the buzz after my 200th plat I might accidently hit purchase on amazon for this Starry Oceanic wonder. 

Hows velocity treatin ya?

Your persistence is admirable. Maybe from all the buzz after my 200th plat I might accidently hit purchase on amazon for this Starry Oceanic wonder. 

Hows velocity treatin ya?

:D. It is actually a fun RPG. I am only 1/9th of the way through the grind for BTs so maybe my tune will change later but for now I am having fun.

I have 9 more perfects in velocity but I took a break as I was playing Star Ocean this weekend and I wasn't really home either. I am hoping to plat it this summer though :)

• Like 1

Congrats on your GOW 3 Remastered plat dude

Thanks! And for what its worth, your sig scares the shit outta me xD 

:D. It is actually a fun RPG. I am only 1/9th of the way through the grind for BTs so maybe my tune will change later but for now I am having fun.

I have 9 more perfects in velocity but I took a break as I was playing Star Ocean this weekend and I wasn't really home either. I am hoping to plat it this summer though :)

Im glad to hear its fun. Thats a big reason as to why I didnt want to play it. Obviously after 400+ hours the game wont be fun but if I like it right out the gate then I'll be happy. What does it play mostly like? Any other games you can compare it to?

Did you play/plat the first Velocity? I played it ages ago but never got around to platinuming it. Saw a buddy of mine play 2X and it looked a lot harder...Good luck with the plat :D 

Did you play/plat the first Velocity? I played it ages ago but never got around to platinuming it. Saw a buddy of mine play 2X and it looked a lot harder...Good luck with the plat :D

Did I play the first one :o...it won 2 awards at my Year End Awards :Dhttps://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21994-dr-mayus-year-end-awards-2014/?hl=end%20of%20the%20year

The second is a lot harder . The platforming (despite what Wdjat says) is difficult and the last three levels makes you use 2 ships instead of just one (the second ship flies mirror of what you do).

So it will be well earned once I finally get it ^_^

• Like 1

Did I play the first one :o...it won 2 awards at my Year End Awards :Dhttps://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21994-dr-mayus-year-end-awards-2014/?hl=end%20of%20the%20year

The second is a lot harder . The platforming (despite what Wdjat says) is difficult and the last three levels makes you use 2 ships instead of just one (the second ship flies mirror of what you do).

So it will be well earned once I finally get it ^_^

Haha thats awesome, I'll definitely partake in this years thread! Yeah I saw the 2 ship levels and just thought that was a little too much insanity :P 

• Like 1

Haha thats awesome, I'll definitely partake in this years thread! Yeah I saw the 2 ship levels and just thought that was a little too much insanity :P

Awesome, the more the merrier.

Yeah I beat 1/3 of the 2 ship levels. It was weird because each ship has its own survivors to pick up so you have to remember your placement to make sure you have the right ship on the right side to collect everything.

2X isn't as good as Ultra (as you may have saw I really really liked Ultra) but it is still very good. Just those platforming parts bring it down in my eyes

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

July 2015: (Total    :platinum: 's Consumed: 4 , Addiction level increase: N/A) Status: Recovery

Sadly it was another recovery month for me, partially due to me working on Bloodborne for #200

Didnt go up in level either, but started august off strong with 2 plats and I'm definitely going to be going into relapse xD 

Congrats on surviving J-Stars Victory Vs+, specially that *long censor beep* mode known as Victory Road

Ohhhh thanks for reminding me, forgot to post it here.

Platinum  :platinum: #202 J-Stars Victory VS+

1L617ec9.png

Generic Platinum Title

Difficulty: 4

Enjoyment: 7

And thanks, that friggen mode was brutal. It wasnt till the last 3 areas that I broke down...and then when I finally did them it turns out I missed one of the areas in the first map and had to do that...it was like a slap in the face. And then the story mode 4x was almost as bad...I can't keep talking about it or my enjoyment rating will go down... xD 

Haven't posted here in a while (or haven't posted at all) congrats on your latest plats and #200. ^^ I've been meaning to add more onto my checklist, I personally think it's not that great but eh.

Cheers! 

I know what you mean, mine is all in your face at first glance and then when you actually look at it theres really not much going on. I've been meaning to add thoughts or something to each plat, but its been so long that I feel like I'd be bullshitting a lot of the ones I did a while ago. I'll stop by yours and give some love for the mgs plat :D 

Cheers! 

I know what you mean, mine is all in your face at first glance and then when you actually look at it theres really not much going on. I've been meaning to add thoughts or something to each plat, but its been so long that I feel like I'd be bullshitting a lot of the ones I did a while ago. I'll stop by yours and give some love for the mgs plat :D

I didn't hide all my games n shit in spoilers. Idk if people hate that but oh well, I like yours.

I didn't hide all my games n shit in spoilers. Idk if people hate that but oh well, I like yours.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ its your checklist, who cares what others think. If I was more artisticly inclined, I'd probably change the headers for each month but that'd be one helluva process and I just cant be asked at the moment xD 

• 3 weeks later...

Ive reached that dastardly "like-quota" 

7 difficulty? o.O 

Am I really weird that I didn't find anything difficult about it? :D

Its because you're the JRPG God xD 7 may have been a heat of the moment rating, since Peltatum gave me so much trouble >_< No lower than a 6 though. 

Congrats on your new plats mate, on fire as usual xD

Thanks man! Hope you're enjoying Danganronpa!

• Like 1