PSN Flash Sale 03/20/2015

Boooda

Where would you buy the PSN card code for NA in Australia? :)

I went on play-asia but when i got to paypal check out it says "ship to". By thr time they ship the card the flash sale will be over. Is there any way to instantly receive the code? :/

Well, you already went with Amazon, but answers anyhow: To my understanding (unless it has changed), they have digital versions as well as physical ones on Play-asia. Choosing Digital should not ask for shipping information, since the codes are given digitally (email or on the page itself/order history/whatever) and no cards are shipped.

Are the flash sales only for the US?

Yes, though you can partake if you have other regional accounts + payment options for them (like regional PSN Cards, Paypal)

Well, you already went with Amazon, but answers anyhow: To my understanding (unless it has changed), they have digital versions as well as physical ones on Play-asia. Choosing Digital should not ask for shipping information, since the codes are given digitally (email or on the page itself/order history/whatever) and no cards are shipped.

So play-asia has digital as well? Probably couldnt see it cause i was using my phone. Went on the macbook and Amazon worked fine so i guess either one should be fine!

Edited by ButteredPretzel

i created an CA account just for this sale xD

Surgeon simulator: A&E anniversary edition
Tokyo Jungle
Jurassic park: the game (full season)
Game of Thrones
Home - A unique horror adventure
Pac Man Championship edition
Tennis in the face
Sam & max: The devil's playhouse
Tales of monkey island bundle
Sam & max: beyond space and time season
Eat Lead: the return of matt hazard
Matt Hazard: blood bath and beyong
Heavy fire: shattered spear
Heavy fire: afghanistan
R.I.P.D : the game
Mad Riders
Zeno clash 2
shoot many robots
Galaga legion DX
Feeding frenzy: shipwreck showdown
Who whants to be a millionaire  & extension

21 games for 15 euros (instead of ~250), not bad ^^

Edited by lesk8vaincra

Some peoples prices have been off all day. My PS3 says that two of the games (Pac-Man and Tokyo Jungle) are free for playstation plus, which they are not. Then it told me the PS3 version of Home wasn't on sale, only to add it to the sale list a few hours later. Finally, it said that the VITA version of Dead Nation was 40 cents cheaper then the PS3 version, only to switch it to the same price.

Moral of the story: Keep refreshing and double-check your basket :P

EDIT: I just went on PSN online and I saw your confusion. The PS3 version is the 90 cent one, the PS4 is 1.65

xD Wait a second, I'm not confused. It's a LESS than 1 dollar FLASH SALE, It's not a PS3/PSVITA/PSP LESS a dollar sale and PS4 whatever we want.

Dead Hation for PS4 is the only game that exceeds the UNDER a dollar advertisment. You have more ps4 games on the list, even one that was released a few days ago and it's triple cross-buy for less than a dollar. It's not right that you publish something:

"Hi everyone! St. Paddy’s Day may have passed, but your luck hasn’t run out. Starting right now, we’re discounting a ton of games as part of our Deals Under $1 Flash Sale"

Dead Nation PS3 $0.88 $7.99 Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition PS4 $0.90 $14.99

but when you go to the store the price is different.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

I've started to think about creating USA account just for getting games on sales like this.

i created one, and honestly i think my next purchase will be made in canada :D.

The euro is stronger than the CAD so the game cost less, and they got huge sale like this one. As i said, i got 22 games for under 15 euros. I never saw such a good deal in europe.

Wish I could participate. My account is NA and everything, but I can't log in to the store. I know the password is fine because I can log into my account, but I haven't been able to log into the store for 2 weeks.

Sony "help" hasn't been anything of the sort, either. I guess on the plus side they are forcing me to save money by not giving it to them?